Ok.. english assessment over.. worrying time.. (1 Viewer)

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
in my english assessment exam today.. i wrote quite a few pages... but for my additional text.. i only got about 5 minutes to write on it.. very unorganised... so... i was jus wondering if i didnt analyse it AS well as my other texts.. will it affect my marks a BIG deal?
i wrote about 4 pages for core text and 2 on sky high real nice.. and nearly 1 page for my additional text.. which was not as well written
like.. yer.. ><"

opinions pls..

oh.. and also i forgot or i cant remember if i wrote the author of my additional text.. ><" will that count? ><" i wrote it was from the sydney morning herald... ><"

Last edited:

astro

HSC
well i suppose next time you should spend time on the parts which are worth the same marks - no point in writing a page for a two mark question (from experience in the yr 9)...it will affect you mark, the fact that you didn't spend time on the analysis...how many marks was the whole thing worth anyway....

And there's no point in worrying anymore, it's done.....good luck!

Last edited:

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
it was like.. an essay.. the area of study essay for change.. so i dunos.. ><"

but altogether the thing is worth 15 marks... but we were told by the teacher to focus more on the core text.. so yer.. i kinda wrote crazy.. ><" still im hoping for at least 13... to compensate for my previous 12/20.. ><"

many more ><"

thanks ^^.

santaslayer

HSC
You should always write down in point form all the other things you were going to say in the essay if you don't have enough time. Allow about 2-3 minutes to do so. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)