Ok... I have a problem (1 Viewer)

Lori.

HSC
I've met this guy and I really like him but I also like this other guy too. I want them to both do me at the same time but I'm not sure how i'd go about getting them to go along with this. Anyone ever been in a similar situation and have tips?

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Half of the retards that post topics in this forum have that same problem. Just check out some of the threads here.:)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
okay i know how first you have to make a clone of you i dont know how but thats what you have to do. then go to them both and do what ever you want to. but you need to make sure its at the exact time so maybe you have to be on the phone with your clone to make sure. then all you have to do is wait for the right time and start with whatever you want to do. then when it is finished then all you have to do is stop at the same time and you have fixed your problem.

lengy

HSC
4? hmm... Technically two of them can fit two if you're really good.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
i dont think too many guys are willing to go for a 2 man, 1 woman threesome. theres just something so gay about sharing a woman with another dude and possibly coming (gettid?) into contact with his bodily fluids.

guys dont want to be next to each other as they orgasm. it completely goes against the laws of nature.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Blackswan said:
you have 4 possible holes, let em take their pick...
Hah, like that family guy episode!

Orc

HSC
Well I reckon that it's not gonna happen :( sorry but unless those two guys are bisexual or willing to "experiment" then your chances are slim. But don't give up! ^_^ just ask them, the worst that can happen is the one you ask first will say "hell no" and walk away, but you'll still be able to do the other guy so it cant be that big of a problem :p

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
JFK said:
Yeah I'd rail chadd. Jumb's to far away.
If you really loved me, you'd make an effort. It's not THAT far to my place.

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Lori. said:
I've met this guy and I really like him but I also like this other guy too. I want them to both do me at the same time but I'm not sure how i'd go about getting them to go along with this. Anyone ever been in a similar situation and have tips?

I have a tip for you:

Stop being a slut and shut your pie hole!

flea1990

HSC
N/A
Why dont you try merely asking politely? Or if they are really prudish about having sex with another guy - just get a girl, start a little group sex, and about half way through swap partners.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)