Ok...I'm going to be honest.... I'm fucked for tomorrow.. (1 Viewer)

cssftw

HSC
So I started studying this morning, but ended up spending half the day doing complex no.s from terry lee. Then and until now, it became too hot to do anything else so I gave up.

I'm in a ranked 20 school and ranked 9/34 (yeah I actually worked hard during my assessments lol, excluding my fucking up of trials).

So say I get a real shit mark 2moro... like REAL shit --> LIKE 55-60% ISH.... with the combination of my rank, and my school's rank, and my cohort, is there any possiblity I can scrape an E4?

HSC
Uni Grad
iirc 75% raw will nab you a 95 aligned

so i reckon 65% would be a good chance for scraping an E4

cssftw

HSC
dont worry I feel as though I am fucked too. Just do your best and good luck =)
"The worst thing you can feel after you finish you HSC is regret"

I regret not studying more and doing more past papers... definitely coulda gotten 95 if I worked hard, now I doubt i can get 88 for 4U..

jennings shut up mate, ur a bloody natural genius thats gonna get 99... so don't say ur gonna get fucked LOL

brettymaccc

HSC
So I started studying this morning, but ended up spending half the day doing complex no.s from terry lee. Then and until now, it became too hot to do anything else so I gave up.

I'm in a ranked 20 school and ranked 9/34 (yeah I actually worked hard during my assessments lol, excluding my fucking up of trials).

So say I get a real shit mark 2moro... like REAL shit --> LIKE 55-60% ISH.... with the combination of my rank, and my school's rank, and my cohort, is there any possiblity I can scrape an E4?
The awkward moment when I'm aiming for 60%...

cssftw

HSC
The awkward moment when I'm aiming for 60%...
I dunno mate... I only did one past paper ---> 2008, and got 72/120 for that

I dunno if 2008 was an easy paper or someshit, but if 2moro's paper is fucking hard --> then I'd probably be scraping a 50%.... I'm having trouble with Q3's and shit lol... lack of preparation, btw I don't know a drop of mechanics, so imma end up skipping all the mechanics questions LOL

roryclifford

HSC
dont worry I feel as though I am fucked too. Just do your best and good luck =)
hahah what, every thread i have read you say you are averaging 100+ in past papers

though i guess definitions of a bad mark range from person to person..

to OP, just do your best tomorrow, write something down for every question and you should scrape that e4, the knowledge will come back to you (hopefully). too late to stress about it now

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I won't get over 100 raw or anything, but if I can pull a 75/120 I'll be happy, anything extra is a bonus.

michaeljennings

HSC
"The worst thing you can feel after you finish you HSC is regret"

I regret not studying more and doing more past papers... definitely coulda gotten 95 if I worked hard, now I doubt i can get 88 for 4U..

jennings shut up mate, ur a bloody natural genius thats gonna get 99... so don't say ur gonna get fucked LOL
LOLOL i wish. I do get what you mean about regret though. I could have had a really good internal mark if i had put in more effort but now im relying on my cohort to do well and myself to get a 96/97 for my overall mark to be 94

michaeljennings

HSC
hahah what, every thread i have read you say you are averaging 100+ in past papers

though i guess definitions of a bad mark range from person to person..

to OP, just do your best tomorrow, write something down for every question and you should scrape that e4, the knowledge will come back to you (hopefully). too late to stress about it now
Nah those were for trial papers which are significantly easier than hscs, ive only gotten above 100 for 4 of the 15 past hsc ive done

cssftw

HSC
kk just for the purpose of aiding all your revisionz, someone teach me mechanics kgo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)