Ok, i'm going to do what we're all doing at the moment! UAI please! (1 Viewer)

nwatts

HSC
Everyone seems to be doing this, and i'm quite sure as to where i'm fitting in terms of UAI!

Some of these are estimations (visual arts, ext english, ext history), however I will be no more than 5% out. All ranks are final.

Modern History 92% 1/6
History Extension 78% 1/2
English (Advanced) 89% 3/9
English Extension 82% 3/5
Visual Arts 72% 4/10
Mathematics 52% 11/11

Maths/Art brings me down a fair bit.

What do you all think? My aim is 87.

香港!

HSC
nwatts said:
Everyone seems to be doing this, and i'm quite sure as to where i'm fitting in terms of UAI!

Some of these are estimations (visual arts, ext english, ext history), however I will be no more than 5% out. All ranks are final.

Modern History 92% 1/6
History Extension 78% 1/2
English (Advanced) 89% 3/9
English Extension 82% 3/5
Visual Arts 72% 4/10
Mathematics 52% 11/11

Maths/Art brings me down a fair bit.

What do you all think? My aim is 87.
it depends on your school rank, how hard ur assessments are marked in each of ur subjects, how hard are ur assessments, how good are the people you beat...

nwatts

HSC
School rank, not so sure. Last year we were around 250th iirc. Bit of a lacking year, though. I'd say we'd pull up a few places.

I'm not great at assessments, and pretty good at exams. Lack of prep time meant my trials were a disappointing result, especially considering I know that I can perform well in exams. My Modern History class is very mixed. Two of us at the top ~90s, the rest between 70-50. Art is even more mixed. It ranges from 90s to 30s, I usually bounce between 60 and 90 :p. Advanced/Ext English are very strong classes, and generally quite tight together, I wouldn't be surprised if i was ranked equally in either class.

I'm just a dick when it comes to maths. No effort, because I hate it so much. I'd say i'm about 20% behind the pack.

Does that help? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)