OK so who else hasnt started?? (1 Viewer)

..:::LoZzA:::..

HSC
..:::LoZzA:::.. said:
hope everyone has finished their PIP by now. the board of studies says ur meant to stop work on ur PIP at 12:00!!!! LOL
yeh my bad!!:D lol i got told the wrong date!! at least i done it all now

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
lol i know that was blunt but i have just finished...only a little tweaking to go, and i was freaking that i had no time....how do people admit to not being ready and yet still appear to not worry??? I WAS STRESSING OUT!!!

as yes mishka i am very proud of not only me but my whole class of rissoles!!

GO PIPPERs WE CAN DO IT!!!

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
okay okay people CALM DOWN...jack white you need to remember the stress some people are under...because they started so late and give them a bit of a break.

and to all you late starters have u done ur research and just havnt started writing? or had you done NOTHING?

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
perhaps what i should have added to my post is that i am not being totally supportive of your late start, i just understand, nor am i totally against jack white....a fellow member/rissole of my society and culture class.
im just trying to create some compassion on this forum that seems almost dedicated to becoming a competition of who finished first, who going to do better...blah blah

WOO HOO MY 200TH POST!!

Last edited:

jack white

After Hours
HSC
wow she is banned, i guess she can work on her pip now. white spazzy i know you agree with me - a nine month assignment cannot (i mean SHOULD not) be done in three days. and honestly, i dont think such a view should necessarily be disputed.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)