OK who's actually got an established idea??? (2 Viewers)

chamelia

HSC
Ive had my idea since the beggining, but...i have a 1/4 full VAPD and have only just started my first canvas and its turning out less than i expected. And in my class I'd say Ive done the most work, so its harder to push yourseld to do more work when theres no competitivness and the teacher just laughs when people ask for help becuase they know they wont be done in time.

buckley

HSC
i came up with my idea at the beginning of last term. it was actually my third idea. i mean, i had come up with complete ideas to every minute detail and had to throw them away for some reason. my teacher said that we just had to start painting on the canvas to practice and get the feel of what we were doing.

my first canvas was longest i started it almost a whole term ago and i still havnt finished. its a landscape so ive had to redo the sky three times and when it still didnt work i got so fustrated my teacher told me to start on something else, thing is i also got fustrated with the bottom half after the second try and she told me to leave it before i ruin it so i left it completely and started on everything else and im moving mush faster now.

thing is, my schools very small n there are always students in our va room so we work in the hallways where its actually much wider. the problem is that every student or teacher that walks past has to say something and its usualy insulting but weve got nowhere else to work and were not allowed to take them home.

everyone in my va class has cried at least once and lost their temper at a bystander walking past.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
buckley said:
i came up with my idea at the beginning of last term. it was actually my third idea. i mean, i had come up with complete ideas to every minute detail and had to throw them away for some reason. my teacher said that we just had to start painting on the canvas to practice and get the feel of what we were doing.

my first canvas was longest i started it almost a whole term ago and i still havnt finished. its a landscape so ive had to redo the sky three times and when it still didnt work i got so fustrated my teacher told me to start on something else, thing is i also got fustrated with the bottom half after the second try and she told me to leave it before i ruin it so i left it completely and started on everything else and im moving mush faster now.

thing is, my schools very small n there are always students in our va room so we work in the hallways where its actually much wider. the problem is that every student or teacher that walks past has to say something and its usualy insulting but weve got nowhere else to work and were not allowed to take them home.

everyone in my va class has cried at least once and lost their temper at a bystander walking past.
everyone?....

nguyen0801

HSC
I've got my concept and all - but I haven't actually got anything down yet!!! My teach kept trying to change my mind every week...

And is anime/comic style really that bad? My teach thinks it really trivial and makes me feel bad because she's trying to change my direction = stagnation. Does anyone remember in Art Express that manga one some guy (don't mean to be rude!)? He got in with that...

I'm not doing a manga, but illustrations which incorporate the style and realistic features too. I've gptten to a point that I almost hate the subject - teacher's attitude... :(

fugazi

HSC
Mine's almost done.
I've been seeking critisism lately, and have pinpointed a few problems.
It'll be fixed up as soon as possible. I'll be happy to show everyone the finished product.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)