Om so worried => Q for girls (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey there,
I'm extremely worried that I might get my period during the hsc...especially during my performances And because i get super painful period pain, i was wondering what to do if I just happen to be very very unlucky? Is it possible for me to still get a good atar if I don't do the exam?

loaves

HSC
If possible, go to your doctor and ask about getting on the pill.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
If possible, go to your doctor and ask about getting on the pill.
Get the 90 day pill. This way you'll have your period every 3 months, hopefully meaning your pain would only come with your period. :)
Goodluck love !
heh, also, if you happen to have sex, you're protected ;)

starshine02

HSC
Sometimes I take those nurofen period pain pills. They do help just a little so maybe you could take one every day or something? They don't cost that much for a packet either.

Uniqueness

HSC
N/A
There are all sorts of period pain pills that you can take, just ask your doctor about it. I heard Ponstan is pretty good.

HSC
Oh hahahaha lol thank you all for (those with a sense of humour lol) advice! Shall go to a pharmacy asap! ;)

HSC
There are all sorts of period pain pills that you can take, just ask your doctor about it. I heard Ponstan is pretty good.
My brother is a pharmacist and he recommends "Naprogesic" or anything with the active ingredient naproxen sodium

Last edited:

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
get a prescription for morphine ye

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
I think many Chinese are familiar with the traditional medicine taken for such problems(??) - called "Pak Foong Pill" produced by Eu Yan Sang, a well-known supplier of traditional Chinese Medicine. Some Chinese shops may stock them. If you are Chinese, ask around among those women folk with a more traditional background.

Hope this leads to something helpful.

stillthinkin

HSC
Naprogesic is an over the counter medication, it's really good if you get back breaking period pain. Mine hurt like a motherfucker, I actually fainted once so I suggest that.

enoilgam

HSC
Guys, I know this thread is on a bit of a taboo-ish topic, but can we please keep the responses serious and constructive. Any further non-serious answers or off-topic posts will be deleted and the users infracted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)