OMFG i won a notebook (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
you guys are all.................................................................................................................................................................................NERDS!
lan partys r a stupid excuse for NERDS to pretend they have friends
ahahahaha

turtleface

HSC
breaking said:
you won a notebook, but

you lost at life.
LOL

dude u obviously lack l33tness
get with the program, its 2006 :)

you haven't lived till you've fragged some n00b with a head shot or got all 5000 episodes of family guy in one hard drive transfer

turtleface

HSC
LittleMissSara said:
you guys are all.................................................................................................................................................................................NERDS!
lan partys r a stupid excuse for NERDS to pretend they have friends
ahahahaha
lame post. At least breaking's was funny.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
scriptersx said:
i missed sgl :( owell next time
scriptersx said:
w00t you tell em
you seem very indecisive about whether you enjoy LANs or whether you choose to hate them in order to be accepted by some random stranger.

cant believe everyone still has this "omg lan partys are for nerds and nerds arent cool therefore lan partys arent cool, therefore i dont like lan partys because im cool" attitude, especially when they have +500 posts on an internet forum about high school/tertiary education.

HSC
hey lay off my boy, i am not just sum random stranger, thanku very much. ur the lameoids dat decided to post a thread bout winning a laptop lol like....... who cares. i do not have 500+ posts i have like 3,learn to count. lan partys r for nerds, and yes nerds do suk, "ohhh my computer wuld kik ur computers ass"...... WHO Cares! seriously. get a life,grow up, and last but not least throw a normal party instead of ones where everybody brings thier stupid computers!

scriptersx

HSC
N/A
sure, i have better things to spend my time and money on, like my lady. I can see the next person going to make up some ghey flame like "your talking to each other on a forum blah blah" sure, you make that argument your an idiot.. I do agree LAN's are nerdy and just about everyone at them is. Nerdy is the way you are all taken over and gettn ya jollies over a computer, mate there are just better things to do. I do want to persue a careea in I.T so you cant try and make judgements on me bleh i can see a flame for this and only thing i can say is go out side and darken up your pale pasty skin, gets some real friends and dont live on a forum

HSC
politik said:
Get of the fucking internet you illiterate, grammar-challenged internet whore. Go type your misspelt ramblings on MSN or on your MSN Space you FuCkTaRd.
look at yourself u idiot, obviously ur illterate too! so why dont YOU get off of the internet. and your the FUCKTARD; who writes like ThIs anyways. lol. And next time come back with a better comment u Looser. Thats the same lame ass comment dat all you tools use.

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
sara, you enter an IT forum to call us all nerds for talking about computers...honestly..wtf. you dont see us walking into girlfriend/dolly/cosmo hang out teen pop girly chatrooms to call you all anorexics now do we. btw the "+500" post comment wasnt directed at you.

scripter, i was just pointing out that i found it odd that one moment you appear to want to have gone to SGL then the next post you take on that "lans = nerds, therefore i dont like them" stance apparently because of the opinions of some stranger.

HSC
DeathB4Life said:
sara, you enter an IT forum to call us all nerds for talking about computers...honestly..wtf. you dont see us walking into girlfriend/dolly/cosmo hang out teen pop girly chatrooms to call you all anorexics now do we. btw the "+500" post comment wasnt directed at you.

scripter, i was just pointing out that i found it odd that one moment you appear to want to have gone to SGL then the next post you take on that "lans = nerds, therefore i dont like them" stance apparently because of the opinions of some stranger.
ok first off deathb4life.
a) i do NOT hang out in girlfriend/dolly/cosmo chatrooms, in fact i do not hang out in chatrooms at all because i have a life
b) i am not anorexic
c) you seem to think i am this idiot bimbo girl dat knows nothing, well i am afraid to inform you of this but im far from ur misconception of who i am
d) he (scripter) was just being supportive of me dats all
e) i was just trying to spice things up a bit on the forum thats all

HSC
politik said:
Uh, it's called sarcasm. I myself do not alternate capitals normally, I was parodying the type of female such as yourself who types illiterate and illogical neologisms (ah, if only you could coin them so) such as MZ HAWT2NvY as her nickname on MSN and who cannot spell 'you', 'your' 'loser' and 'that'.

Oh, and i'm much, much better than you. Go squeeze out some children with your retarded boyfriend and claim the baby bonus.
sure its called sarcasm lol no come back ey so sad. if u dont alternate capitals why do it now u idiot, if ur gonna b like dat, the reason i was saying looser is to exaggerate just how much of one u r. get a life u retarded conservative.
AND i do not have shit like dat for my msn nickname u looser, im not a retard like u! n havnt u ever heard of sms/internet lingo mayb u shuld use it sumtime u idiot, or r u too stuk up n in ur own little world of delusion to involve ur self n have sum fun. ohh and about that baby bonus bullcrap, i was going to say why dont u take ur own advise, but then i second guessed myself n thought no coz d poor guy obviously has never been laid, which wuld explaing why ur so tense.

sunny

meh.
HSC
LittleMissSara said:
ur the lameoids dat decided to post a thread bout winning a laptop lol
I see nothing wrong with it. Winning any piece of equipment worth two or three grand is a good reason to be happy and to let other people know.

LittleMissSara said:
lan partys r for nerds, and yes nerds do suk
Chances are later in life, you'll end up working for one.

LittleMissSara said:
least throw a normal party
Perhaps everyone on this forum should start conforming to what you declare normal?

LittleMissSara said:
i do NOT hang out in girlfriend/dolly/cosmo chatrooms, in fact i do not hang out in chatrooms at all because i have a life
When you stereotype people like you started off, that is the same stereotype comments you will get back. Because people post in an IT forum it doesn't mean they conform to your stereotype. The same is true the other way around about yourself, re. not hanging out in girlfriend/dolly/cosmo chatrooms. Don't stereotype people if you don't want the same comments made about you.

LittleMissSara said:
i was just trying to spice things up a bit on the forum thats all
Making comments such as the ones you have is the wrong way to do it.

Every piece of electronic equipment you use probably had its origins in some nerd's mind, everything from the keyboard you used to type your message with to the monitor you're reading this thread on. If you think nerds suck, you should try and do better yourself.

The typical response to that previous comment is "I have better things to do with my time". If thats the case, good for you. People can choose to sit infront of a computer and play games or do work/research if they choose, or they can go outdoors and do what they want if they choose, or do abit of both.

End of discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)