Omg dilemma!! (1 Viewer)

Accuracy

HSC
N/A
So i'm working at maccas at the moment (have not worked long enough for a reference) and i've been offered a christmas casual job at Myer.
What should i tell maccas? i want to try out this christmas casual job but I don't want to lose my Maccas job once the christmas casual contract is over.
If i were to tell them i were going on holidays, would they do stuff like check money inflows into my bank account or something?
WHAT SHOULD I TELL MCDONALDS!?!?

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
don't tell them anything... milk them both... what else is there to do during Christmas break but work

If I were you I would stick with macca... trust me! it looks good on a CV, as much as you might not think so...

Macca's training is actually second to none... and people who have worked at macca's are actually looked at very favourably...

Myer = bullshit, chances are you will work for 2 weeks and they will stop calling you after Christmas... (happened to my brother)...

and they have absolutely no right check your bank account

Last edited:

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The above poster knows what they are talking about.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
If I were you, I'd just stick with Macca's because for all you know you could quit and then two months later Myer might say"see ya later" and then you're out of a job :)

moocow920

HSC
I am a Crew Trainer at McDonalds, they definitely can't tell if you are getting paid somewhere else.

Tell them you are going on holidays out of the country and just dont answer your phone if they call while you are 'away'. Then you can get the experience from both but you will still have the Maccas job once the Xmas casual is finished

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)