omg fail. (1 Viewer)

rayy_bann

HSC
Don't get me totally wrong I absolutely loved the essays and the short answer... Yes even the labour policy questions... But I really must say, those multiple choice questions were hard for me. I think I only got 13-14 omg... I feel better than my trial but I guess since many of you guys felt 'good' with multiple choice I'm prolly going to end up getting aligned further down in the process.... Lol hello band 4

friend177

HSC
Don't get me totally wrong I absolutely loved the essays and the short answer... Yes even the labour policy questions... But I really must say, those multiple choice questions were hard for me. I think I only got 13-14 omg... I feel better than my trial but I guess since many of you guys felt 'good' with multiple choice I'm prolly going to end up getting aligned further down in the process.... Lol hello band 4
Mate, are you first in economics, the bright yellow i cant really tell..anyways you'll be fine if you smash the essays and short answer you'll be able to get a band 6 even if 14/20

dela_

HSC
N/A
Dont worry i found multiple soo hard to.. i think i got 14 aswell:(

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Multiple choice was hard, you're not the only one.

y510920

HSC
Uni Grad
i wonder what will be the band 6 cut off....damn, if i didn't do well, but my cohort did, especially those in front and behind my rank, would that pull my marks to get a band 6? say my actual raw mark was only a high band 5

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Probably raw low 80s considering the difficulty of the exam.

rayy_bann

HSC
Thanks for the support guys :) yeah I'm ranked first but the girl who's behind me always beats me . She topped the Eco trial with 89 or something. Hopefully she does well.

Yeah I think it's because everyone on this site is so smart like you are all getting 17-20 good job though!

rayy_bann

HSC
Y151020 sorry I forgot you're username .... But I hope that's the case too! The only reason why I'm coming first is because I beat the top girl in one assessment task. She aces trials with 90% plus so I'm hoping that will bring us up lol

friend177

HSC
Thanks for the support guys :) yeah I'm ranked first but the girl who's behind me always beats me . She topped the Eco trial with 89 or something. Hopefully she does well.

Yeah I think it's because everyone on this site is so smart like you are all getting 17-20 good job though!
how can the girl behind you always beat you?

rayy_bann

HSC
Sorry I was exaggerating. She slacked off in one assessment but she always beats me in actual exams .... Like always for example in the Eco trial she beat me by 11 points. She's a genius but just happened to slack off at one point. Overall it was enough for me to take over by like 1 point I guess lol

rayy_bann

HSC
Hey Juliastegner I feel your pain lol hopefully you did well in the rest of it though! mc isn't my strong point it's hard for me to grasp visual stuff and yeahhh I happened to get like the first ten right thinking I could get 20 but it went downhill from here on lol

friend177

HSC
Sorry I was exaggerating. She slacked off in one assessment but she always beats me in actual exams .... Like always for example in the Eco trial she beat me by 11 points. She's a genius but just happened to slack off at one point. Overall it was enough for me to take over by like 1 point I guess lol
haha that chick must be pissed..

rayy_bann

HSC
Yeah well she'll get her deserved mark anyways. But yeah, what do you think 79-80 will align to? ( this year)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Probably 88-89, maybe borderline 90.

Mainly because the general consensus was that this year was easier than last years so cutoffs will be higher.

HSC
N/A
You know what's funny?

My school made our own trial paper, and I could swear that it was nearly identical to the actual HSC exam. My teachers a marker... so i'm wondering if they got word of the content or something? I don't know.

Nethertheless, i'm expecting nearly full marks. Multiple choice wasn't that bad. I probably lost 3 marks tops because I didn't check the answers towards the end [ran out of time, ugh]

rayy_bann

HSC
Ok yep I must have got like a band 3 if it's so freaking high.....-_-

friend177

HSC
Yeah well she'll get her deserved mark anyways. But yeah, what do you think 79-80 will align to? ( this year)
last year you might just scrape in with a band 6..this year (everyone is saying its easy) so i said 88..

rayy_bann

HSC
Congrats zombieapocalypse that's heaps good yeah. Omg when I looked at the extended responses I was like omg it's like deja vu. Well we didn't actually do them at school tests but I myself revised these specific topics. And don't you reckon there was much foua on policies? Last yr the extended responses were from various areas lol

rayy_bann

HSC
Wow I know the general consensus was better .... I too found it better btw just not mc. But yeah.... The band 6 cutoff increases by 10 points!!??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)