OMG! I missed the STAT Test for 2008! (1 Viewer)

~Fire Jade~

HSC
Ummm...help! I missed the 2008 STAT test this year becos I forgot to register...OMG...what do I do? Somebody told me that in one year there are 2 STAT Tests...I've been surfing the net and haven't found anything on the 'second date'.....anybody with knowledge on this? please help? I'm panicking... What do I do? I want to do the STAT test this year to include it in my UAC application for my uni courses like pharmacy...Do i have time? Or have I just stuffed up my uni choices? =(

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
I don't think you missed out.
Last year you had until August to register for the September sitting of the test.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Last year they had them in Sept/Oct/Nov/Dec/Jan and in 2006 I did mine in September.

I can't find anything about this years dates. You should call UAC tomorrow and ask about the dates and get an application form sent out to you.

Azamakumar

bannèd
HSC
No dude you have to wait til next year serves you right you shouldn't be going to uni if you can't organise your life.

brendowillo

HSC
N/A
The recent STAT test held a couple of weeks ago was for mid-year university entry. There will be abother test around Nov/Dec '08 for 2009 uni entry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)