Omg Plz Help What The Hell Is Polypeptide Synthesis!!!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

gay0chik0megz

HSC
hey guys girls teachers aliens ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!! ive got a bio asessment task tomorow and once again being the dumbass i am ive left me no time to actually kno wat im doing??? does anyone kno how to explain polypeptide synthesis????

if u can help within the next 17 hours plz do ill be soo freakin greatfull

and guys plz dont swear cause it means i cant acess this on the crap new system the gov set up for us skool kids!!!!!

peace

gay0chik0megz

HSC
thanx man, i sorta just faked my way through the assessment task but it will be helpfull to actually kno the facts!!!!!!

peace

gay0chik0megz

HSC
thanx lol!?!?! hopefully i will remember it! god im a frickin'dumbass i probably wouldnt remember my own name in some exams if it wasnt written on the desks for us!

Kyroth***

HSC
Polypeptide synthesis = the creation of polypeptides.

DNA. Has codes for making things. Things are made of proteins. Proteins are made of polypeptides. So DNA has the codes for making polypeptides.

DNA is a double helix. Twisted ladder. It unwindes, splits. Free nucleotides match up to the nucleotides in the DNA. (U replaces T)

This makes RNA. RNA leaves nucleus. Goes to ribsomes. Enters ribsomes. Ribsomes match free codons attatched to an amino acid in the order shown by the RNA.

These attached amino acids are polypeptides.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)