omgoodness i havent started my major and its now april!!!!! (1 Viewer)

gpark

HSC
guys guys guys IM OFFICIALLY SCREWED!! i havnet even started my major work!!!!!! i cant believe this time has flied and now i hav like 3 months to complete it lol i shouldnt be laughin but i ammm

i know wat im doin but i just cant seen to get startedd is anyone on the same boat as me??? I HOPE SO :S:S:S andd hav i left it to far behind to get a band 6?? HELPPP!!

jirwin

HSC
your not fully screwed... i've barely started as well - 1 prototype only.

i have a review 2wks today so thats the motivation i have to start.

good luck!

jazzmuzik

HSC
Don't stress! Artworks take different times to be completed. for example mine needed the whole period of time whereas aother girl in my class (who has a great artwork) started and finished it within about 2 and a half weeks. Different artworks take a different amount of time depending on their nature. So no your NOT officially screwed if you can decided on an idea that just takes less time to execute. :) Just cause you did it quickly doesnt mean you'll get a lower mark, as long as its thorough, appropriate and well done for what it is.

goosiegoo

HSC
I've only just started (and yes, i am more stressed than... i have ever been... ever!) but i'm still confident i can do well. The only problem with me is that i can't really use my time in art to do anything other than plan because the stupid art room doesn't have a computer! Annd... i can't do it when i'm at home alone because i need to take my pictures first (before i can edit them) and i need my friends to be in them and... sigh. But i have some plans and have done 1 of them...

I'm so set on everything being perfect that it took me like 2 terms to decide on a concept. Weep.

Anywho, you're not screwed, just start working now. Good luck!

a-m-e-e-e

HSC
I havent even really decided what it is that I'm doing yet... do other people have the problem of committing to the one concept?? or is that just me..?

goosiegoo

HSC
I had that problem... but then i realised that i'd just need to get over it and decide on a concept because i needed to start. And now everytime i get the 'i want to change my concept' thing i just say 'No Grace, no.' because i don't have time to change now...
However, alot of the reason i was changing my concept was because i couldn't get inspiration... in which case its better for me to change it than waste a whole lotta time trying to get inspiration that doesn't come... sigh.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Don't worry lol theres so many other people in the same boat. Out of the 20 people in my class I'd say 10 have started. A few people are still screwed for ideas. Yeah I also changed my concept a million times, the last time was two weeks ago. I agree, no more changing or it will be way to late!!

pipolaaa

HSC
i havent started either... well not technically... im doing an animation and ive got all the background scenes and characters done and the script and music but i havent put any of it together yet- that will takes me a million years and im so scared that it wont be ready for july 19th :(:(:S:S

goosiegoo

HSC
pipolaaa said:
i havent started either... well not technically... im doing an animation and ive got all the background scenes and characters done and the script and music but i havent put any of it together yet- that will takes me a million years and im so scared that it wont be ready for july 19th :(:(:S:S
July 19th???

zaqwerty

HSC
My friend hasn't even started yet and it's May...

I'm about 15% done, and I'm stressed, but I have a good concept that I've stuck with for 3 months, so I'm happy.

Sucks that I'll have to work on it through the trials.

yasmine2007

HSC
umm i havent even got a set art work i move from one art work to the next.. there all not even in the same context im screwed 2 ur not the only one

goosiegoo

HSC
sp0ntane0us said:
Some schools ask you to hand in your work well before the official BOS submission date. Mine is due 1st August.
Oh, righto. Thanks for that. :p I don't think my school does that.

emma_f

or M
HSC
i was a slow starter, but ended up spending about 2/3 of the time full-on engulfed in yellow pages paper and styrofoam, with rsi in my fingers. the last couple of weeks things felt like they were being done at the last minute [usual habit of mine] and 4am bed times were the regular.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)