omlette (1 Viewer)

HSC
hey ppl
does any1 have any useful info on eggs as to whose their target market n y and good recipes for tht using capsicum, egg, tomato,n somthin with salt n pepper
yeah n anyhtin abt eggs

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
shit...thats a strange one. Just normal eggs? Or omega3 enriched ones, or organic ones. In that case the latter 2 would be targeted to the heath conscious or those with high cholesterol (omega3 is good for that).

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Ok well i would say that omega3 eggs would be aimed at those who have a high cholesterol problem or an omega3 deficiency. And as for the recipes..just go to google and type in some of the ingredients.

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
me_too_scared said:
hey ppl
does any1 have any useful info on eggs as to whose their target market n y and good recipes for tht using capsicum, egg, tomato,n somthin with salt n pepper
yeah n anyhtin abt eggs
Uh... you can't think yourself why?

anyway, heres a recipe that i just thought into existance:

dice capsicum and tomato, sauté for about 5-7 mins unti soft.
Break eggs into bowl, mix until well combined.
Melt some butter in a frypan, add egg mixture. Cook until solid. Flip the omelette to cook on other side.
Add tomato/caps mixture on half the omlette and fold the other half over.
Season with salt and pepper.

ta da

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
lol..very creative :p

Hey...do you have to make this in class? You could add shallots for colour and taste too...

Umm, i looked on Google for ya, and there is NOTHING...well thats a lie, there is some really techy sort of stuff, and then other stuff which talks to me about "Egg Media"...so i see your trouble. Umm i'll keep looking :)

And when is it due?

PoP 'n' Fresh

Poke me! I giggle!
HSC
Ha we all know its cause you love me =p

anyway... what are some threats and weaknesses for a multinational cookie company?

HSC
ive done evrything for the egg thing but who are the target market for omlettes, old perople, kids,........moreeeeeeee
oh n the 2 line extensions r jst a newer version of the omlette made rite...

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
PoP 'n' Fresh said:
Ha we all know its cause you love me =p

anyway... what are some threats and weaknesses for a multinational cookie company?
oh come on...as if!! And, seeing we have hardly started this topic yet...i dont really know. But obviously pests would be a major threat to the company...they can cause damage to the ingredients as well as possible food poisoning which would damage the company's reputation....which could cause them to lose business and profits and perhaps ultimately close down. Otherwise..im not much help im afraid

http://www.quickmba.com/strategy/swot/

umm have a look at that, there are a few examples for the SWOT analysis ( i presume thats what this is for?)

me_too_scared said:
ive done evrything for the egg thing but who are the target market for omlettes, old perople, kids,........moreeeeeeee
oh n the 2 line extensions r jst a newer version of the omlette made rite...
Ok well honestly, depending on the type of omelette, it can be almost anyone. Can i just ask a few questions.. Are you selling this product as, say, a frozen meal? Or served hot at a take-away place?

Omlettes are a quick, easy and nutritious meal, which would suit people with a busy lifestyle, whether they are people that work, kids who have to meet sporting commitments, etc. And you can have more than one target, but its hard to say whithout knowing the context.

Also, a line extention generally refers to a variation of the existing product and within the same company, for example Breaka making a new flavoured milk. So in this case, if you varied the intitail recipe to create a new product then yes it would be a line extention.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
aweome...im glad something i said actually did lol :p

just out of interest, what is the context that this product will be available in?

And if you need anything else im only to happy to help ya...:)

HSC
lourai*87 said:
aweome...im glad something i said actually did lol :p

just out of interest, what is the context that this product will be available in?

And if you need anything else im only to happy to help ya...:)

huh the context

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
i mean...are is it meant to be a frozen product availabe at the supermarket, something you get at take-away, something that's made up at home....

It doesnt really matter...just curious. And which topic is this for?

HSC
lourai*87 said:
i mean...are is it meant to be a frozen product availabe at the supermarket, something you get at take-away, something that's made up at home....

It doesnt really matter...just curious. And which topic is this for?

oh k sorry....its for take away under food development it think

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)