• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

On another note, jersey names. (1 Viewer)

HSC
if i actually ever DO get to see someone with their mobile number on their back...i'm so gonna prank them non-stop...then they'll regret putting their number on for the rest of their lives

rumour

HSC
Originally posted by ToO LaZy ^*
if i actually ever DO get to see someone with their mobile number on their back...i'm so gonna prank them non-stop...then they'll regret putting their number on for the rest of their lives
:rofl:
Ha ha -waste of credit!!!!!!!!!!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
I don't think you can reverse charge calls to mobile phones...and even if you could, who would accept it??

FcUk

our bastard skool doesnt even let us put names on the back of ourss!! its soo stupid i hate it

HUNT

wer'e not allowed to put what we want on our jersey's because some idiot put nympho a couple of years back:mad1: We can only have our first names and if your lucky your last name. wer'e also not allowed to add stuff on our first names, or use the second half of our names....

Eg: If your name was Albert, you can use....... Albert, and if you wanted to be creative..... Al or Alb but you can't use bert, ert ,rt ,t and heaven forbid alby or berty.......... :mad1: :mad1: :mad1:

Plus, we haven't got them yet, ours cost $86 and 85% of our year aren't getting jerseys

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)