• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

On Campus Enrolment.. (1 Viewer)

Fake-Name

HSC
Hey have any of you guys received your campus ID card?

If so, did you activate it online successfully?

...cause I can't :L
Where did you get your ID card from? Someone said the Atrium, is that true?

and @official, what are you studying?

rayy_bann

HSC
Where did you get your ID card from? Someone said the Atrium, is that true?

and @official, what are you studying?
Hey! I got it from the hub, you have to go downstairs, there should be like a booth with a bunch of mentors straight forward. You can't miss this, as there is usually a line.

Btw I don't know the difference between the Atrium and Hub, but its close to the hub!

rayy_bann

HSC
Same here. I was thinking EXACTLY THE SAME THING!
You may get yours cause I think tomorrow is the first day people with your courses are going to enrol. BUT with me, since my course is Comm/Laws, those who had straight Comm enrolled in their times. Leaving us with combined degrees with Comm with the remainder of the times. And this was sad cause I devised the perfect timetable!...but it wasn't too bad. I actually accepted my timetable. Ended up having a few free days and end school early! :D So good luck!

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
They opened up enrolment for me the night before my orientation day, so I got fantastic times (probably because I'm an existing student and somebody messed up along the line somewhere). Went to the orientation anyway since they wanted me there and fixed a few things up. Those new campus cards look pretty decent to be honest, but I don't know why they're integrating prepaid credit cards into them. Still waiting for mine to arrive in the mail.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)