Once Upon A Time In Mexico (1 Viewer)

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by dieselboi
notice how in the movie Johnny Depp still looks fuckin hot without eyes???
I mean seriously...
uhhh.....
i felt really sick after seeing that, like the 'operation' johnny depp has. i have a phobia of things coming near my eyes, especially drill bits...

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I want to see it really soon at the movies (for the same reason cleopatra cuz of johnny) but l get confused with the main actor guy (can't remember his name) and johnny because they look so similar.

I can't wait for Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory remake with johnny in it though :)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Oh, I'm really looking forward to Willy Wonka. But I have a fear of Oompa Loompas.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Oh, I'm really looking forward to Willy Wonka. But I have a fear of Oompa Loompas.
They scared me in the original, having orange faces and green hands. But if they make them look cute and adorable (if there is such a thing) then l don't think they will be so bad.

I hope Johnny colours his hair at the tips blonde like he did before(see attachment) because thats what the old wonka used to look like

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Misturi
They scared me in the original, having orange faces and green hands. But if they make them look cute and adorable (if there is such a thing) then l don't think they will be so bad.
They creep me out. Can't watch Willy Wonka coz of them :(

I've actually seen a picture of him as Charlie, don't know if it was real but it looked like it, but I can't hotlink it.

Fry

i finally watched it today (OUATIM) and he looks so sexy!! i couldnt stop drooling especially when he was putting on his armoury and the thing with the glove was so funny..lol. the movie was ok, i didnt really get it but Johnny's the only thing worth watching. Antonio Banderas is so annoying, all he could do was brood.

Leap

free falling
HSC
Antonio Banderas is so annoying, all he could do was brood.
yeah I agree, he really got on my nerves.
But Johnny was great :)

Bluebeard Sally

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
Yeah I liked it long, but having it short actually makes him look like he's back in his "Cry Baby" days when he first started.
ahh...i cant seem to find Cry Baby anywhere...does anyone know where to buy it? coz i REALLY need it...
and yeah...only reason to see once upon a time..is definately for johnny...he looks sooo damn hot...and he says "savvy" in it... reminiscent of his pirate days... forgive me but i am in love...
any johnny hard cores, go watch "benny and joon"...johnny at one of his funniest, and most gorgeous..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)