One assignment to go (1 Viewer)

rific

HSC
I have just finished my second last assignment for this degree.

4500 words later, I can't help but feel cheated out of several hours of my life.

All I have left now is a lecture and tute tomorrow, a 20 minute presentation, for which I have every intention of making up as I go, and my TRP.

Just thought I'd share my general good news and to say that the light is still at this end of the tunnel, and it sure is pretty.

rif.

rific

HSC
I've just had a call from a person in the London branch of a recruiting agency, looking at teaching over there, or I'll probably just laze around cas teaching for a year unless I get targeted to a great school. :)

rific

HSC
At this stage I'm more just tired, I will be a very happy boy when this research project is done, the celebration party is already being planned.

I haven't given it all that much thought actually... I probably should, hey?

I know I'll have some problems with any area I want to go into to, but I'm still happy to have those problems, because it means I'll be finally getting paid decently.

The best thing about starting out teaching is that you get to forget about uni, doing pracs and uni work and regular pay-the-bills work all at once is a strain, at least that gets easier and you can really focus on what you want to do with your life.

rific

HSC
Received my marks for my TRP today... 74/80, adding in my Preliminary Literature Review marks, I'll end up with 89. Gotta be happy with an HD for the last assignment I submitted for this degree :)

Just waiting on one more mark now... I needed 37/80 to pass that course... waiting waiting waiting.

Have to say, it's nice to be in a degree that allows you to work properly in the field before you graduate... teacher-money seems to fill the wallet much better than uni-student-money.

edit: received the final mark yesterday, 65/80. All that time and now I'm done, except for the ceremony of course. Celebrations tonight...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)