One Cute Guy (1 Viewer)

fatso134

HSC
O_O;; just cos my nickname is fatso.. unless u have seen me do not judge that i'm fat understood? hmph* im average.. and ive had bfs before.. and yeh.. T______T;;

fatso134

HSC
mans deres fudged up people here.. ahahaha so if my nick was like hotass or some sh*** wud dat mean im hot.. such lame and naive people

ZOMG SINCE DERE'S SO MUCH COMMOTION BOUT HOW I LOOK AND EVERYONE SAYING IM UGLY MANS.. HERE'S MY DP.. IF U STILL THINK IM UGLY AND FAT WELL SO BE IT!! T_______T;;

Last edited:

Nrgjester

HSC
Lulz. Why do people on the webernet take things to heart? Yes. You're hot :p Shouldn't you be trying to convince males in your close proximity to that fact rather than the adolescents found here?

fatso134

HSC
lol it was just getting annnoying mans.. dere were so many idiots here saying how ugly i was T______T;; mean peeps i swear.. but anyhoos.. ^^;; its all good no biggies...

fatso134

HSC
ellasmee said:
this happened to me once back in highschool. met a guy on the train station on the central coast.
i ended up kicking myself cause i didnt get his number after we both chatted each other up. turns out a week later i ran into him again at another train station and a few more times. we ended up exchanging phone numbers and we are stil mates to this day. oh and i got to root him ;-)

life is sweet!
niceeeeee.. mans.. still cant do much.. dere like a school far far far far far far away ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)