• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

one for the boys (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
kristylee_ said:
okay boys... please be honest here

if u were seeing a girl that lived a fair way away, but then u found another girl closer to home would u

A) tell the first girl straight out that things werent working and u had found someone else

OR

B) just ignore her calls and tell her u werent off her, but just didnt have the time

please be honest ta
obviously A

7th Sign

HSC
I would tell her straight out, its not working out i am gonna have to break it of, but lets still be good mates...I would not mess around with her and miss her calls and play her....Long distance relations ships do not work out their stupid if i am wif a gal i want to see her at least a few times a week....im not into this shit where you would only see her once a month and only get down with e sex shit via emails and sms.....

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
but brad, cant u keep the farer one? lol sorry but yeah i didnt read the first pages
look, if you liked them both equally, etc etc...then obviously you'd prefer the closer, as it's less frustrating

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
but if she was in the same position (liking another girl:p nah 2 guys...) then she'd probably do the same thing

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Why do u have to go for the girl that's closer? I had for a couple of years in year 10-11 a girlfriend that lived around about half an hour for me and i had no particular issue with it, I guess maybe if you're short on time all the time and just want to be able to spend a quick hour with someone ?

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
half an hour isnt bad..but FAR far...like 2 hours is too much

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
Why do u have to go for the girl that's closer? I had for a couple of years in year 10-11 a girlfriend that lived around about half an hour for me and i had no particular issue with it, I guess maybe if you're short on time all the time and just want to be able to spend a quick hour with someone ?
that was what i was asking braad

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yeh, i obviously thought further than you two

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
well NTB had a gf 30 mins from him, which isnt far.

when i thought far, i thought like 2 hours drive away, maybe more. so your visits would be severely limited if you also led a normal life

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
velox said:
Its near gladesville/tennyson. We're planning on moving around there :D Cant wait to get out of the shit hole suburb i live in.
wheres the shite hole u are in now? and where bouts round here will u be moving... we could be neighbours ahaha

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
yeah half an hour is NOTHING.... this was 3hrs away!! and sure if i had a guy here that i liked equally as much as him, id go the closer one, but i would at least have the courtesy to let him know that it wasnt working and id found someone else, but couls till be good friends

Tingaling

HSC
kristylee_ said:
okay boys... please be honest here

if u were seeing a girl that lived a fair way away, but then u found another girl closer to home would u

A) tell the first girl straight out that things werent working and u had found someone else

OR

B) just ignore her calls and tell her u werent off her, but just didnt have the time

please be honest ta
obviously my ex chose "B"
i didnt find out until his friend told me.. yes very sad.. *whats tears got to do? i was heart broken.... i cried.. and realised that tears arent going to do anything*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)