One night loving - why not? (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

aMUSEd1977 said:
Indeed I did. You don't see things the same way she does, and don't know how to respond to it.

My suggestion: let her get AIDS, and live your life the way you want to.
The friend isn't the one getting AIDS coz she doesn't sexytime outside of the relationship.

It appears as though it's our thread starter who is into meaningless, unattached sex.

Check mate.

HSC
Stevo. said:
This rubificticious character seems interesting. I would like to subscribe to her newsletter. Where do I apply?
Newsletter?
Is that supposed to make me feel something?
I'm sure it is, but I don't know what exactly.

K

katie_tully

aMUSEd1977 said:
I only made one judgemental statement, in regards to brain capacity. The rest of it was truth.
I happen to like her and I happen to think her IQ is atleast 10 points above the average getting around this place currently.

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Wow, that lifts it to what, IQ 10? And liking her doesn't make the statements any less moronic.

Well it's her going to be living with the AIDS then isn't it.
How's that Maths helping your sex life?

K

katie_tully

aMUSEd1977 said:
Wow, that lifts it to what, IQ 10? And liking her doesn't make the statements any less moronic.

Well it's her going to be living with the AIDS then isn't it.
Whatever you massively shit gaybohead, I have no idea what the fuck you're all on about. It's not like this is the first thread where somebody has said 'HAY GUYS, I LIKE SEX, IS THIS WRONG?'

Infact it's one of the least retarded threads in this forum currently

Go and fucking slam your penis in a door and wake up.

HSC
katie_tully said:
Whatever you massively shit gaybohead, I have no idea what the fuck you're all on about. It's not like this is the first thread where somebody has said 'HAY GUYS, I LIKE SEX, IS THIS WRONG?'

Infact it's one of the least retarded threads in this forum currently

Go and fucking slam your penis in a door and wake up.
Yay!
I like that vivid imagery.

K

katie_tully

aMUSEd1977 said:
Unfortunately, AIDS and I haven't met. When you meet him, say hi for me k?

You don't know what anyone is on about, but you are JUDGING US (irony considering your stance against people judging rubificticious no?). And I didn't say it was the first thread about liking sex, infact I was just simplying saying live your life the way you want to, not the way your friend wants you to.

Not my problem if you - or her - are too retarded to read that for it is.

Lol.

Sorry, I prefer to internet when I'm asleep.
I know your internet gayness well enough to comment motherfucker!

And you werent just simply saying 'live your life the way you want to' coz you were being a cunt about her talking about her friend.

IMA FUCKING LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON YOU INASECONDMOFO.

HSC
aMUSEd1977 said:
Unfortunately, AIDS and I haven't met. When you meet And I didn't say it was the first thread about liking sex, infact I was just simplying saying live your life the way you want to, not the way your friend wants you to.
That sounds funny, no?
I want to be just like my friend.
Irony?

HSC
katie_tully said:
I know your internet gayness well enough to comment motherfucker!

And you werent just simply saying 'live your life the way you want to' coz you were being a cunt about her talking about her friend.

IMA FUCKING LAY THE SMACKDOWN ON YOU INASECONDMOFO.
Yay!
Clap.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
I just don't see how you can just... have sex with someone you don't love... it doesn't make any sense.

K

katie_tully

aMUSEd1977 said:
Sorry, next time I'll just call her a dopey slut who should stay off the internet.
Thats much more pleasant. Thank you.

I shall refrain from making random graffiti drawings of a penis on your myspace now.

K

katie_tully

Enteebee said:
I just don't see how you can just... have sex with someone you don't love... it doesn't make any sense.
you've changed chadd. you used to be about the random, meaningless sexytime?

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
katie_tully said:
you've changed chadd. you used to be about the random, meaningless sexytime?
never.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Enteebee said:
If sex is nothing more than a mere physical act then what does that make everything else? It's the greatest act of love we can do for each other, to say it's nothing but a physical experience is to deny the existance of love all together.

K

katie_tully

Enteebee said:
If sex is nothing more than a mere physical act then what does that make everything else? It's the greatest act of love we can do for each other, to say it's nothing but a physical experience is to deny the existance of love all together.
lol. k.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)