One-stop shop for all your textbook needs at cheap prices $$$ EVERYTHING BELOW RRP (1 Viewer)

bongoli

HSC
You're probably on this forum to find some cheap sales ladies and gentlemen of HSC 2015 & 2016, i plan to sell a variety of books so please PM or message me if you have any questions: :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome::wink::cool2:

MATHS:

YEAR 11:
- Assortment of Matrix Mathematics books included with workbooks for TERM 3-4 (I'll throw in quizzes as well for free) - please pm for prices
- Excel Essential Skills 2 UNIT Revision - $20

YEAR 12:

- Excel HSC Maths Extension 1 by S.K Patel - $20
- Excel Success One Maths Extension 1 2011 - $15
- Excel Fast Track HSC Step-by-Step Guide Maths Extension 1 by Jeff Geha - $20
- Jones & Couchman 3U Book1 Textbook NEW: $20 USED: $10
- Excel HSC Maths Extension 2 (S.K Patel) NEW - $25
- Fitzpatrick 2U textbook - $20 , Fitzpatrick 3U - $10 (But them both, i'll knock 5 bucks off the total)
- HEAPS OF FKN 3U PAST PAPERS HARD COPY!!! (These include the really really old ones, and also a variety of trial papers from other schools) ---> save printing costs = success - $10
- Digital copies of 3U Fitzpatrick Solutions: $5 a chapter. --> (I'll give any 2 chapters for FREE!!!!, if you buy alot of crap from the Maths Section)

If you ask nicely, i can give you some extra digital maths related worksheets for free away on my computer. I do bulk packages, so message me if you want to purchase anything in bulk, discounts do apply.

PHYSICS:
:evilfire::vcross:

Year 11:

- Surfing Physics: Moving About -$15 (That's all i have for year11 phys, if you buy this i'll give you all my digital copies of whatever preliminary content i have)
- Dummy's Guide to Physics - $20 (Great way to learn the early content in year 11, FREE IF YOU BUY THE MOVING ABOUT PHYSICS BOOK

Year 12:
- Revise in a Month HSC Physics NEW - $15
- Jacaranda HSC Physics Textbook - $20
- Excel Success One HSC Physics 2013 - $25
- Dot Point: HSC Physics (Smaller Version) -$15
- Dot Point: HSC Physics (Larger Version) NEW - $30

If you ask nicely, i can give you some extra digital Physics related worksheets for free away on my computer.

IPT (Information Processes Technology)
:alone::alone:

Year 12:
- Jacaranda IPT HSC Course NEW - $20
- HSC Excel IPT book - $15

If you ask nicely, i can give you some extra digital IPT related worksheets for free away on my computer.

Business Studies:

:inlove::inlove:

Year 12:

- Excel HSC Business Studies by Robert Barlow - $25
- Qantas Case Study Booklet 2009 - $5
- PREUNI AND ALL THESE TUTORING NOTES - SUGGEST A PRICE YOLO

English Yr12:
- Matrix Advanced Belonging books (Theory + Workbook).. great prices

If you ask nicely, i can give you some extra digital business related worksheets for free away on my computer.

Photos of books: http://s1182.photobucket.com/user/Dillon_Halder/library/Textbooks

At the end of the day, it's about your HSC, so if you do have any concerns about anything, feel free to ask any questions about any of the subjects or anything HSC related for that matter, coz i give advice for free :p:p (except for maths, i'm sure some of the staterankers on here are way better than me). Chuck us a call or PM me on 0403852147 if you have any enquiries and good luck you beautiful tropical fishes. :headbang::headbang::headbang::read::read:

Last edited:

bongoli

HSC
Re: One-stop shop for all your textbook needs at cheap prices $$$ EVERYTHING BELOW RR

bump

saif1788

HSC
Re: One-stop shop for all your textbook needs at cheap prices $$$ EVERYTHING BELOW RR

Last edited:

bongoli

HSC

bump

bongoli

HSC

bump

bongoli

HSC

boomp

bongoli

HSC

bumpo

HSC

Do you have any aboriginal studies textbooks??? Really need them for my HSC

hippyed

HSC

Which edition of the Fitzpatrick 2U Textbook??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)