one teenie little question (1 Viewer)

drunk_polly

HSC
im in yr 12 n wanna do law later but everyone is bugging me cuz i dropped my 2 unit maths, apparantly i cnt do law without 2 units of maths.. is this true?
also, if it is what the deal with summer schools/ bridging courses etc.
plus is it really hard to get in? n with me ( realisticly speaking ) i think im gonna gt in my high 80's, low 90's ( if i study my ass off that is ) cn i gt into law with such uai's? or cn u only gt in with the 99.6 that u need for sydney uni.
sorri i know its long... n u guys r soooooo ova these questions bt jst bear with me, what uni takes the lowest uai's for law? :)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
There are no prerequisites for law, although they do recommend advanced english. But certainly not maths of any form.

Wollongong currently has the lowest law UAI at 91. Will probably go up to 92.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
I'm not sure if it would be worth dropping the serenity and guarenteed accom. of anu (commerce) for law @ woll...I mean there is still a sence that wollongong is a bit of a beach bum hippyish kind of place isn't there?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
That beach bum hippyish kind of place stereotype is very misconstrued. Its not like that at all although there are a lot of people who involve themselves in related activities, it isn't a representation of the uni. The uni is a multicultural and dymanic learning environment with great facilities, modern buildings and a friendly entertaining atmosphere.

santaslayer

HSC
Bridging course: Goés over basic HSC level subjects which certain degrees recommend you know about before attemting the degree. This is not a required thing to do but heavily recommended.

Summer school: Just another session at uni which requires you to do subjects in the summer break if you feel like it. Usually used to quicken your degree...

Lowest UAI is not @ UoW, in fact, its not even in sydney...i think it was UNE which was an 85.00 uai or thereabouts...

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
santaslayer said:
Lowest UAI is not @ UoW, in fact, its not even in sydney...i think it was UNE which was an 85.00 uai or thereabouts...

Ummm Santa, sorry to burst your bubble but Wollongong isn't in Sydney....

And I wasn't counting UNE because most people don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)