One Tree Hill (1 Viewer)

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Brooke is damnnn hot.. and sure as hell horny... *sigh* there must be a land where girls like her roam free...

Oh ..and what was that song playing while Lucas was on the bus and @ the start of the basketball game? It was pretty cool

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
best. episode. ever.
totally beats the 1 with JUST chad nekkid.. i'm starting to find nathan kinda hot too.. though not as much as chad (only 19 ?!?!?!) ^.^

brooke was a crack up. she's so cute. definitely should be chad's love interest, NOT fugly blondie cheerleader ugh. and go haley + nathan ! freakin go out already.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
whats taking over? i know simpsons has 3 hours this friday.... *sigh* its gonna be all old ones

Atotoi

HSC
I'm so sick of Simpsons repeats *yawn*

One Tree Hill is a really compelling show, better than the OC for plot and sincerity.
the oc seems like such trash in comparison..

Atotoi

HSC
ohh i do not disagree my citrus friend...

but the characters can be compared sort of..

Payton = Marissa
Brooke = Summer
Haley = Anna

Maybe you're only allowed to have 3 hot teenage white girls on tv these days!
Damn you Murdoch... damn youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Hey.. there's room for both OC and OTH on the planet, love for all. OTH lacks a Seth-like character though, but much much hotter guys.

And yeh.. that 3 week break ? It says on my tv guide (from daily telegraph) that OTH is still on this thursday (but not friday ?)...

astro

HSC
yeah, i saw that in the sun herald TV guide....but according to the Guide (SMH), Oprah's favourite things are on 7.30 today and a simpsons ep is on 7.30 friday....

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
astro said:
Oprah's favourite things are on 7.30 today
hahahhahaha...the audience on that show are a crack up. they just get overly excited over little things...

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
I think the girls in this show are better looking than the girls off The O.C. I also don't see how people can say Hilarie Burton (Peyton Sawyer) is ugly:confused:. Bethany Joy Lenz (Haley James Scott) is so beautiful (I think she looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt). Sophia Bush (Brooke Davis) and Hilarie Burton (Peyton Sawyer) are probably about equal (behind Bethany Joy Lenz):).

persephone

HSC
it's back january 7th and i can't really wait that long....especially when there is crap all to watch on television as it is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)