Only one making NOtes STILL? (1 Viewer)

bobzz

HSC
Is anyone else out there still trying to finalise on NOTES for the hsc, for subjects like legal or english.. Please tell me im not the only one haha

See thats y i like maths, cos u dnt make notes for it u just practise n its all good.
Man i cant wait till this is overrrr

bobzz

HSC
falconhawk50 said:
I hear ya mate, ive only done maths and business so far...
OH Finally a freind i can sympathsie with

wLym

HSC
my notes are still in a mess and im not even sure if there is anything i need to finalise....need to get a move on xD

Hollieee

You're unbelievable.
HSC
My notes are pretty shit =D Woooohooo. Yay for complete and utter failure.
That said, they're pretty much done. I just wish I'd done a better job. =)

white ferret

HSC
im so screwed.. actually planning to finish notes between my exams when i have 4-5 days..
but i mean, if i get really desperate.... *heads to resources section, whereas maths u need time to practice and memorise stupid formulas

llubu2

HSC
dw bro. im still making my chem, and english ...i hate english :)

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
idiots, should have made notes back in the summer holidays

sirfeathers

HSC
Nasonex said:
idiots, should have made notes back in the summer holidays
Jeez such positivity. Guys, I wouldn't panic if you're still writing notes. There will probably be a point in the next few weeks when you will decide that actually sitting down and doing practice papers will be a more beneficial to you at that point in your studies, but there would thousands of people still writing notes. Thousands and thousands. Thousands more who are trying to write notes but don't have the motivation or the commitment. Thousands more who won't have written a page of notes going into the exams.

Seriously, guys, don't let people like the above get you stressed over this. Notes are a great way of building your confidence going into exams, and if you're worried enough to make a post about it, that's a good reflection on your work ethic to me anyway.

dwarven

[SMSHS'08']
HSC
umm
got to make physics notes =/
and for two bio topics =]

go me ;)

HSC
sirfeathers said:
Thousands and thousands. Thousands more who are trying to write notes but don't have the motivation or the commitment. Thousands more who won't have written a page of notes going into the exams.
Thousands and thousands who haven't studied yet. :)

My notes are semi-awesome, excellent in some sections, non-existent in others.

Agree with sirfeathers anyways.

adnan91

HSC
By now i think you should have realised what you are bad at and what you are good at. Then make notes for the stuff u are bad at NOT THE WHOLE THING AGAIN except english u can never have enough notes

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
sirfeathers said:
Jeez such positivity. Guys, I wouldn't panic if you're still writing notes. There will probably be a point in the next few weeks when you will decide that actually sitting down and doing practice papers will be a more beneficial to you at that point in your studies, but there would thousands of people still writing notes. Thousands and thousands. Thousands more who are trying to write notes but don't have the motivation or the commitment. Thousands more who won't have written a page of notes going into the exams.

Seriously, guys, don't let people like the above get you stressed over this. Notes are a great way of building your confidence going into exams, and if you're worried enough to make a post about it, that's a good reflection on your work ethic to me anyway.
hello lover

bobzz

HSC
sirfeathers said:

Hey. your cool :)

danz90

HSC
u-borat said:
i dont make notes.
either do i. notes usually just summarise content and get only the 'gist' of what you need to know.. its better to know your content inside out by reading supplementary/secondary texts such as textbooks etc thoroughly in order to refine very small details. in my opinion, having very refined and a detailed understanding of content is what helps to get you a band 6 (obviously plus other factors).

the only notes that I have made are in year 11, for mathematics.. just quick summaries. otherwise.. to study, i read my supplementary texts (ie textbooks) thoroughly, to gain a detailed understanding, not a 'summarised' version.

honestly, notes never helped me.. and i've been going good without them.

then again.. we do write notes in class anyway. and there's no point in rewriting the textbook like a zombie.

minijumbuk said:
Best thing to do now is doing past papers.
Q4T.

Mark576

Feel good ...
HSC
danz90 said:
either do i. notes usually just summarise content and get only the 'gist' of what you need to know.. its better to know your content inside out by reading supplementary/secondary texts such as textbooks etc thoroughly in order to refine very small details. in my opinion, having very refined and a detailed understanding of content is what helps to get you a band 6 (obviously plus other factors).
QFT.

conics2008

HSC
just download notes brother..

i have been doing this all year and its paying good.

henry08

HSC
N/A
Screw the notes. If you have them great. If you don't, get over it and move on. Just make sure you know the content and do past HSC papers and trial papers (with worked solutions/answers of course).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)