• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

onstage 06 (1 Viewer)

blueyez

HSC
Lil Miss Dee said:
on stage was brilliant.. as we all kno hey blu eyez n fashionista :uhhuh:
so good its now caused our beloved sarah 2 bury her head deep into some drama book every break n lunch :read: ;)
damn straight dee, seriously onstage was so awesome, its inpired me to put in heaps of effort to get in next year.

congrats to all the performers, top stuff!

Mongke

HSC
bobo the mime

i just saw program A and i was disappointed with the performances. maybe ive seen too many but it just seemed like they had enough and were resorting to clichéd theatrical performances. hopefully they were just tyred, but the mime IP was brilliant! my friend and i have concluded that he must do ballet or some such discipline, or maybe hes just good! not sure its worth $26+ if youre going with your school and have to pay for the bus tho.

blueyez

HSC
Mongke said:
my friend and i have concluded that he must do ballet or some such discipline, or maybe hes just good!
i was thinking that too, im sure he does ballet, you could tell by the way he held his legs and feet, that and he was wearing ballet shoes.

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
blueyez said:
hehe, we kept joking that he looked like a younger version of our drama teacher. i thought the percussion worked really well.
HAHAHAHA GARRRETT HAHAHAHA...
HE DID

HEY BULEYEZE WHAT EVER U ALWAYS DISSMISS MY IDEAS AT SKOOL

AND dEE THANK YOU FOR UR ESSSENCE
HAS ANY1 DONE THE ESSAY

I HAVE TO ALSO STATE THAT OUR WHOLE DRAMAM CLAS HAS CHUCKED A BIG FIT TO SE THE STANDARD OF WORK THAT GOES INTO THESE IRP''S . I'M SO SCARED WHO'S SCARED WIT ME?????......ANYBODY......????.....

Ellie_Belly

HSC
vogue said:
HAHAHAHA GARRRETT HAHAHAHA...
HE DID

HEY BULEYEZE WHAT EVER U ALWAYS DISSMISS MY IDEAS AT SKOOL

AND dEE THANK YOU FOR UR ESSSENCE
HAS ANY1 DONE THE ESSAY

I HAVE TO ALSO STATE THAT OUR WHOLE DRAMAM CLAS HAS CHUCKED A BIG FIT TO SE THE STANDARD OF WORK THAT GOES INTO THESE IRP''S . I'M SO SCARED WHO'S SCARED WIT ME?????......ANYBODY......????.....
I'm scared because of your use of CAPS AND LOTS OF QUESTION MARKS!!!??!?!?!

blueyez

HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
I'm scared because of your use of CAPS AND LOTS OF QUESTION MARKS!!!??!?!?!
haha, i like this person

take that vogue, finally someone else realises you are scary. why wont you budge from that damn lemon/santa idea?

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
OK, I'll let you off then :) Just don't combine red cordial and other substances... that's not just SCARY, it's dangerous...

thanks for the advice ...... becuase i was getting slightly side tracked with plain water and alll!!!!!!!!

blueyez

HSC
Ellie_Belly said:
Anytime ;) If there's something you need to know about red cordial, I'm your woman.
i want red cordial. hehehe yum. me+redcordial+dramaclass=very interesting experience.

by the way what is red cordial sposed to taste like? i mean is it sposed to be a fruit? and how about green cordial? and blue? whats with that?

oh the mysteryies of life

HSC
Maddie678 said:
HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH PFFFFFF!!!!

EVERYONE SuNrIsE oVa sEa has been doing drama since she was 5....LETS JUST MAKE THAT LOUD AND CLEAR!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How is that funny??? i was just stating that i do have sum background in acting and im not just new to it like u made out i wasnt boasting about it or anythin...wow ummm thats very funny.....

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
blueyez SSSTTOOOPPP put the green cordial down ,.... you remeber what happened last time EVERYONE WHO DOSENT SHE FELL OVER REALLY REALLLY REALLLY BAD AND HURT HERSELF ... yes i know the misery

But we will get back to the point and forget about alll the paian we suffere drinking this stuuuffff together with our powers combined we are captain go get the cordial people girls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we shall fight crime and alll evil cordial does for the individuals ,,,together blueyez we shall take over the world with FUNKY chickens ... oh yeah

hey just a mental note cordial is made out of :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
water, sugar, concentrated apple juice, food acid[citric] flavor, preservatives [ sodium benzoate, soduim metabisulphite], colour [ carmoisine].

VERY INTERESTING <<<<<< VERY

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
oh people have issues on the forum and i can account for me and blueyez as human who dont as otherss welll i have come to the conclusion they are not ok!!!!! ITS ok TO SEEK HELP FOR THOSE PROBLEMS
MY CONDOLENCES

Last edited:

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
vogue said:
oh people have issues on the forum and i can account for me and blueyez as human who dont as otherss welll i have come to the conclusion they are not ok!!!!! ITS ok TO SEEK HELP FOR THOSE PROBLEMS
MY CONDOLENCES
wtf .

blueyez

HSC
vogue, what are you on about? i didnt fall over under the influence of green cordial, i fall over purely under the influence of my own stupidity. and thanks for telling me exactly what is in green cordial.

thatjazz, if you have anything to add to the topic of onstage 06, go ahead, thats why i started the thread. otherwise, just ignore vogue, she, like me is a crazy drama student... perhaps a little more crazy than most.

Lex818

HSC
Was just tellin my friend... How much does it freak you out inna way seeing the level of performance that a Performing IP has to do to get a band 6. I rekon its a good wake up call for those who've been cruising through drama in yr11.

Thx god im doing Director Portfolio >.<

vogue

FaShIoNiStA
HSC
blueyez said:
vogue, what are you on about? i didnt fall over under the influence of green cordial, i fall over purely under the influence of my own stupidity. and thanks for telling me exactly what is in green cordial.

thatjazz, if you have anything to add to the topic of onstage 06, go ahead, thats why i started the thread. otherwise, just ignore vogue, she, like me is a crazy drama student... perhaps a little more crazy than most.
no im not

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)