• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Open Day (1 Viewer)

Kris Q

HSC
Hello all,

Im really interested in coming to the ANU and want to stay in a college and all that jazz so I REALLY should go to the open day

However, Its impossible for me to get there on the day. What are my options? Is there another open day? or can i get a tour some other time?

Help would be appreciated

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Open day was sick, i now desire to attend anu and live at johns more than anything, i guess i'm the only person who is going to make it happen.

...I think ill start by cleaning my room & then drawing up a study timetable.

old.skool.kid

HSC
Yer it was sick i had know idea what colleges were before i went there, it reminds me of Harry Potter lol. B&G =Gryfindor cos theyre mad, Fennor=Hufflepuff cos therye lazy and Johns=Slytherin cos theyre evil nd posh lol. Well they were the generalisations i got from a mate that goes there (obvious which college he's in) and if i went to ANU i would apply for B&G.

Sammy-Blue

HSC
old.skool.kid said:
Yer it was sick i had know idea what colleges were before i went there, it reminds me of Harry Potter lol. B&G =Gryfindor cos theyre mad, Fennor=Hufflepuff cos therye lazy and Johns=Slytherin cos theyre evil nd posh lol. Well they were the generalisations i got from a mate that goes there (obvious which college he's in) and if i went to ANU i would apply for B&G.
I'm posh? Go me!

yosemite sam

HSC
speaking of b&G...what should i write on my application form? I get that it doesnt have to be a 100 word essay but...i'm just kind of average? suggestions?

blacksunset

HSC
yeah - if u heard it from one of the other colleges... then it proves their worth, the best thing they have to say about themselves is bagging out the other colleges...

Sammy-Blue

HSC
yosemite sam said:
speaking of b&G...what should i write on my application form? I get that it doesnt have to be a 100 word essay but...i'm just kind of average? suggestions?
That's ok, B&G is just kind of average:D. Seriously though, just put down anything you can think of, you must do SOME stuff that a college would appreciate having.

reedy01

Premium Member
HSC
i am pretty sure ursies is the best lol. my brother stayed at johns and liked it but thought it wasnt the best. so ursies then johns ftw

Sammy-Blue

HSC
reedy01 said:
i am pretty sure ursies is the best lol. my brother stayed at johns and liked it but thought it wasnt the best. so ursies then johns ftw
You're a troll aren't you

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
reedy01 said:
didn't your mother ever teach you not to lie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)