Opinions on goal atar (1 Viewer)

gandalfbrah

HSC
Ranks are as follows- mx2-8/25 mx1-4/55 adv - top 10/70 chem- ?? Pdhpe- 1/40
Ultimate goal is med in either unsw/monash/adelaide. Atar goal in signature. Attend a top 150 schools. Any thoughts are appreciated.

Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leehuan

HSC
If you wanted an ATAR estimate you should've posted in that section of the forum.

But at the same time you're asking for one a bit early on in the year. Looking at those ranks depending on how stable they are I can see 96.5-99.95 all being possible

He

HSC
Given that you have good subjects and good ranks it is quite possible for you to get the ATAR you desire, as long as you study hard but consistently throughout the year.

gandalfbrah

HSC
If you wanted an ATAR estimate you should've posted in that section of the forum.

But at the same time you're asking for one a bit early on in the year. Looking at those ranks depending on how stable they are I can see 96.5-99.95 all being possible
Wow i didnt even know there was an atar estimate section lol. Cheers for the motivation though :)

gandalfbrah

HSC
Given that you have good subjects and good ranks it is quite possible for you to get the ATAR you desire, as long as you study hard but consistently throughout the year.
Cheers.

swagmeister

HSC
Your ranks will put you close, personally I'd try to push them up a bit though - it's easier to secure internals then it is externals, and it will pay dividends when it comes to the HSC.

Other than that man the biggest tip I can give you is mindset - it's all about mindset. Believe that you can reach your goal of 99.6 and you will. Don't ever doubt yourself, even if things go bad. Think positive. Sounds corny, but it works.

HSC
*Chime* but totally agreeing with Swagmeister here... Set goals, be motivated and strive towards them.

Aim to improve, and enjoy your work.

If you don't you'll find it a whole lot harder.

Just remember, as hard as it may seem there may be more to life than a 99.6 ATAR!

I got 10 off the course I wanted to do... but somehow managed to get in.

THE WORLD IS YOUR OYSTER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)