Opinions on my choices (1 Viewer)

aliasfan

HSC
With the UAIs released and my lower than expected 81.05, what courses do you recommend. My original preferences were:

1 - B Science (Forensic Science) at Hawkesbury
2 - B Communications (major in Journalism) at Penrith
3 - B Medical Science at Hawkesbury
4 - B Social Science (Criminology) at Penrith

So opinions on these courses by those doing them
?

hYperTrOphY

HSC
What field of work would you like to get into? You have to choose the course you are most interested in (which should therefore relate to the field you are most interested in, in terms of future employment)...

L

LaraB

3 words - GO TO DDAY!!!

according to a post by theone123 - its jan 3..

for more details go to the thread titled "Smart Start Scholarships" - theone123's post has some details on it.

i don't think many students in here coudl really provide an experience based opinion on those courses so best to call the student call centre and/or go to D Day:)

L

LaraB

absolution* said:
Wait, are you sure 81.05 won't get you into a decent university?

don't post bullshit comments in the uws forum..go do it somewhere else

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
It think it depends on which one you think you will like most. What are you leaning most towards? I'm looking to combine Criminology with my degree but I obviously havent started yet, but from what i have heard it is interesting :)

L

LaraB

yep - will be past students, current students and lecturer/tutors/ seminar leaders there..

also library staff, admin staff, those kind of people around too..

there will be people frmo every college/school there - oh and NB: if teh course doesn't run at the campus on which DDay is being held - don't stress guys:) there'll still be people from your course there

Snow_dog

HSC
umm i lost the note about D Day (well im pretty sure i recived something in the mail about it, but then again i dunno :S)
anyone got the info and wouldnt mind pasting it in here it would be much apreciated THANKS! i know its the 3rd.. but what campus and time.. ect

Last edited:

d_elmo

HSC
im sure ive already answered the q's about forensics in a previous thread...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)