OPINIONS!! PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!! tell me im good (1 Viewer)

Princess Steph

HSC
so hey what do you guys think of m y topic - "an investigation of stereotypes portrayed within australian comedy and their subsequent imapcts on the impressions of the Australian identity"?????????? Im soooooooooooooooo stressed about it, its so hard to research and ive got about 2 weeks to finish my major body. YAY FOR ME :chainsaw:

Jessisbored

HSC
wow youve got 2 weeks to finish the body? ive got about 6...but in like 3 days i have to show that i've started my body to my teacher in my prgress report arghhh

How are you doing you body section? How do you start it? I'm so confused

Princess Steph

HSC
yay!

hey its cool that other people are having a crap time too...i know its like laughing at other peoples problems buit irt makes u feel better when ur not alone uinder a pile of schoolwork! I havent started my body, have hardly colllected any info, its SO HARD, theres like nothing. ANyone know any good sites for pip info and tips and shit? 6 weeks you lucky bastard, our SAC teacher is so mean...notified us like 8 weeks before intro and log were due but gave us 3 weeks notice for body...teachers suck!!!

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Re: yay!

Originally posted by Princess Steph
hey its cool that other people are having a crap time too...i know its like laughing at other peoples problems buit irt makes u feel better when ur not alone uinder a pile of schoolwork! I havent started my body, have hardly colllected any info, its SO HARD, theres like nothing. ANyone know any good sites for pip info and tips and shit? 6 weeks you lucky bastard, our SAC teacher is so mean...notified us like 8 weeks before intro and log were due but gave us 3 weeks notice for body...teachers suck!!!

Stephie-J!!

HELP?! WE'VE GOT JUST UNDER 3 WEEKS - WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GUNNA DO?!?!?!?!

DO WE HAFT TA HAV THE 5000 WORDS IN IT'S ENTIRETY DRAFTED?!?!?!

IN MY CASE IT'S TOO MUCH INFO - NOT ENOUGH RELEVANCE......*dies* But i hav 1/4 of my research done but still!!! - I have about approx 6-8 chapters!!

And how's the notice?! *goes psyco*
ooooo.....good one............give us a whole term to do our intro....and onl 8 weeks notice for our CM......because you know our intro's sooo much more important!!!!

:argue:

*calmed down now*
ok.....it's ok *laughs nervously* it's all good...we'll get it done....
at the expense of our mental health....."I'm gunna need a whole lotta serious therapy!!"

=catch ya at the stress fest=

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)