OPPORTUNITY - Students looking For Part Time Work (1 Viewer)

NickE83

HSC
Hi guys,

I run a content based website (a blog) in the health area, and am looking for people who might want to earn some spare cash working on their own terms doing some writing tasks for me.

Generally speaking I'm looking for 2000-3000 word articles, usually either articles about certain aspects of health, or product reviews/information compilations. The work will sometimes require a bit of research, but as long as you're a decent writer, you will find it fairly easy to complete.

You'll have the opportunity to earn between $100-$200 per article, as I'm willing to pay good money for good writing. Obviously I'll need to see some proof of your writing skills before we do any work together.

To start with, I'll probably just be looking for 2-3 articles per month, and then we can work from there. If you're good, there's going to be a never ending supply of work (and income) for you.

If you're interested, please PM me or comment for more info.

Thanks!

Nick

Last edited:

NickE83

HSC
BTW, happy to chat with anyone over skype or IM, as I know that these kinds of posts can look a little suspect. I'm a real dude, in my early 30s, based on the Blue Mountains, Aus - just looking for help.

Munti

92.25 ATAR! hmu for tutoring :) im cheap
HSC
Hi I'm interested :)

NickE83

HSC
Thanks guys, I have PMed you all back who've shown interest so far! :)

NickE83

HSC
Hi guys,

I have some good applicants so far, but definitely still interested if anyone else is interested in making some part time cash via writing :D

NickE83

HSC
Hi Potatodog,

I have replied to your PM, please check.

There are still paid trials ready for those who are interested in making money from writing in their spare time.

PM me guys!!

NickE83

HSC
I've got 4 people doing $100 paid writing trials this month. I'm still interested in getting more, so hit me up if you're reading this and it sounds like a good fit for you!

NickE83

HSC
Hi Guys,

I'm still running paid trials for this for good writers! Please PM me if you're interested!

Thanks,

Nick

NickE83

HSC
Looking for more writers still, please PM me if interested! :)

NickE83

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm still looking for writers if anyone wants some nice casual writing work to write in your own time.

Please contact me via Private message.

Thank you! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)