Option Questions (1 Viewer)

Which Option Questions did you choose?

• Food Manufacture & Nutrition (lifestyle and cultural practices)

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Food Manufacture & Nutrition (dietary supplements)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Food Manufacture & Marketplace (ethical issues associated with marketing)

• Food Manufacture & Marketplace (trends in the marketplace)

• Food Product Development & Nutrition (lifestyle and cultural practices)

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Food Product Development & Nutrition (dietary supplements)

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Food Product Development & Marketplace (ethical issues associated with marketing)

• Food Product Development & Marketplace (trends in the marketplace)

• Total voters

sneaker

Which options questions did everyone pick? What did you think of the questions? I thought they were very unexpected...

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
I thought the Nutrition questions were great, we actually did a mook debate in class about the use of additives, so i just had to think back to that. I was a little unsure about the Food Manufacture and Food Product Deverlopment questions, so i just picked food product development, please tell me that question was basically about "New to the world", line extentions, and "me too" products coz if not me and another guy in my class are screwed. Byt from looking at the question i couldn't see anything else that would have fit.

swangal

i did food manafacture n nutrition (lifestyle n cultural practices) cos they ( esp the nutrition) were the easiest ones to just blab on about fpr a while

sneaker

Ditzy_Ezza, you're right about the me-toos, line extensions, innovations, I also chose that question but just b/s my way through part (c) of that question. I spoke about a hypothetical chocolate company... What did you write about?

Did anyone else need extra time? I finished but would have loved an extra 20minutes or so

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
*breaths a sigh of relief* for part (c) i just talked about companies in general and then used specific examples. I also could have used a another 20 mins or so coz it took me awhile to try an answer teh quesitons on the Australian food industry and they weren't good answers when i left them but it's what i could do, Australian food industry has never been my strong point.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)