Oral sex for bf's (1 Viewer)

Dellaware

HSC
Girls who have bf's out there and for girls who don't. How lond before you decided to give your bf oral sex? If you don't have a bf how long would you wait? AND why?

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
lol you cant just simply deside the time period or watever when you're gonna do it.. i think you will kno wen the right time comes :p and its different for everyone coz we're unique

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC
Hermz...time period???

Put it this way...I hardly ever see my guy cos we're at diff unis and it's the "3-month-honeymoon" period...I'm not going to do all that with him even if it's 6 months I suppose, if you know what I mean.

It depends on the level of trust and closeness, the time period varies.

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
Cykologi_gal said:
Hermz...time period???

Put it this way...I hardly ever see my guy cos we're at diff unis and it's the "3-month-honeymoon" period...I'm not going to do all that with him even if it's 6 months I suppose, if you know what I mean.

It depends on the level of trust and closeness, the time period varies.
my bad.. well this is wat happens when ur speaking two languages.. anywayz......... i meant the time frame

HSC
doesnt a time limit seem bit stupid? hows it going to work

girl: well its been 3 months, time too give you head
guy: but we're in the middle of a funeral
girl: don't care...

when the situation is right, when it feels right, when the guys right, and when you're not in the middle of a funeral, go for it

katy-g

HSC
hmmm i think it was like a month and a bit into my relationship with my current bf that i gave him head...

Dr_Doom

HSC
Dellaware said:
Girls who have bf's out there and for girls who don't. How lond before you decided to give your bf oral sex? If you don't have a bf how long would you wait? AND why?
I recon the 1st date. That would be awesome!!

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
hmm dont think there is a timelimit, jst do it when it feels right yeh???

my boyfriend and i have pretty much done the reasoning that there is no oral taking place
he doesnt want me to give him head (which im totally cool about) he thinks its gross that some1 he loves can do that... like your mouth is where you eat, speak from, kiss your parents etc... he doesnt think its a place for the penis.. which i think is great! good on him lol and good for me.....

as for getting licked out... id rather jst have sex lol
so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

spank_meh

add me on MSN NOW!!!!
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:

my boyfriend and i have pretty much done the reasoning that there is no oral taking place
he doesnt want me to give him head (which im totally cool about) he thinks its gross that some1 he loves can do that... like your mouth is where you eat, speak from, kiss your parents etc... he doesnt think its a place for the penis.. which i think is great! good on him lol and good for me.....

so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
arent you lucky girl! there are not many guys like that arund:(

L

littlewing69

MzbLaZeIT said:

so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Penises are very clean. Much cleaner than mouths.

SweetSeasons

HSC
yeha no time limit.. u know I actualy slept with my last bf before i gave him head...

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:

so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa

your boyfriend is a fucking faggot.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:

so yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa
what have you both got against oral?
(and what the fuck is the matter with your boyfriend?)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)