• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

orange life plus pharmacy (1 Viewer)

me-mfhs

HSC
Uni Grad
hey i can't decide whether to do speech pathology at usyd or pharmacy (at orange).

can someone tell me why i should do pharmacy, is it interesting? what is it mostly about? what do you learn? is it hard to get jobs after you leave?? is the uni life (at orange) good, considering its like 4 hrs away from sydney [which is where i live]?

please help! >.<!

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Why are you considering to do a degree, like Pharmacy, when you have no idea what you can do with it and what it entails??

Are you just considering it because you think it sounds fancy?

Pharmacy is a 4 year chemistry degree. You look at the chemistry of drugs, pharmaceutics, the chemistry of the interaction of drugs in the body, diseases, which drugs treat diseases, pharmacology, etc, etc, etc.

No it isn't hard to get a job, especially in the country.

Life in Orange is fine.

Seriously, if you don't know what pharmacy is about, why are you even considering it?

me-mfhs

HSC
Uni Grad
no no i read about it already, its because i like science rofl.

but im wondering if it was more chemistry or biology.. or both ? ^_^ but since you said the word chemistry more i guess its chem. hehe

Seriously, if you don't know what pharmacy is about, why are you even considering it?
its because i don't want to do anything else. i only wanted to do pharmacy or speech pathology, lol. i swear i spent so long on the uac book, and those two are the only ones i wanted to do.

commerce subjects doesnt interest me. i would like to go to usyd (main campus) but no subjects there interest me. i don't want to do medical science or advance science. and i dont want to do the radiation stuff >.<

so thats why i want to do pharmacy or speech pathology haha.

but yeah, i went to both uni's website and read about it, but i cant seem to make up my mind =[

oh yay i like that stuff, learning about diseases and that, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)