Organising Notes (1 Viewer)

kpq_sniper017

_muse_ said:
we were practically told at the end of year 10 that exercise books were unacceptable in senior years... so we have to use folders
i would be more inclined to think the opposite...
exercise books keep ur work neat and tidy. loose leaf sheets, on the other hand, can tear and fall out. i had a folder with loose sheets for science in yr7 and it was a lot more difficult to find stuff than in an exercise book....only my opinion (like i said, whatever suits u)
:)

afta???

HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
i would be more inclined to think the opposite...
exercise books keep ur work neat and tidy. loose leaf sheets, on the other hand, can tear and fall out. i had a folder with loose sheets for science in yr7 and it was a lot more difficult to find stuff than in an exercise book....only my opinion (like i said, whatever suits u)
:)
along ur line...
i have to use books...loose leafs just don't work for me...
however, i buy those perforated ones n after every topic, i tear the entire topic out n shove them in a plastic sleeve n into the cupboard..
i find it easier this way to organise yet avoid the burden of carrying huge chunky folders

kpq_sniper017

i think a lot of people have similar methods of keeping notes. i tend to store my notes from previous in a leverarch folder. at the moment, i have 4. i needed one for each of yr11 and yr12 maths on their own. at a rough estimate, i'd say my teacher has destroyed about 50 trees in the process.
;)

afta???

HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
i'd say my teacher has destroyed about 50 trees in the process.
;)
n wats with them tellin us to care for the enviroment wen they set out the example for us to chop down every tree that happens to be anywhere

kpq_sniper017

that 50 may have been a slight exaggeration....hehe.

but on a serious note, my folder is stacked with maths notes from last year. my "preliminary maths" folder contains notes about 6-7cm high, let alone my "hsc maths" folder.

afta???

HSC
pcx_demolition017 said:
that 50 may have been a slight exaggeration....hehe.

but on a serious note, my folder is stacked with maths notes from last year. my "preliminary maths" folder contains notes about 6-7cm high, let alone my "hsc maths" folder.
95% of my maths book is crammed with exercise not notes exaactly... where do u get so much theory stuff from...

kpq_sniper017

afta??? said:
95% of my maths book is crammed with exercise not notes exaactly... where do u get so much theory stuff from...
well...
not all of us got the fitzpatrick textbook (dunno whether they were stingy or just didn't count the numbers properly). and so our teacher photocopies every page from both the 2U and 3U textbooks. plus, i keep my past exam papers/solutions in there. all adds up in the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)