• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ORGASMS - faking it, etc (1 Viewer)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
hipPo3 said:
very <3 .

edit: allycat: u change every 15 minz depending on how pleased u r ? .. i once had sex for a whole hour in one position .. i swear she was either faking or sleeping

....nah mate ur chloroform hadnt worn out yet....

Enoch

HSC
if a guy has to fake it...there are serious problems....

kiteblood

HSC
ujuphleg said:
whaddya mean it would be easy for a guy to fake with lots of heavy breathing and funny face... isn't there the small issue of no cum? (if he faked?!)
No. A man doesn't have an orgasm every time he has sex, oral sex or masturbates. There is an enormous difference between ejaculating and actually having an orgasm. They're not the same thing.

I've never had to 'fake'; premature ejaculation takes care of that, haha.

Enoch

HSC
kiteblood said:
No. A man doesn't have an orgasm every time he has sex, oral sex or masturbates. There is an enormous difference between ejaculating and actually having an orgasm. They're not the same thing.

no they happen at the same time...if he doesnt have it at the same time...theres something REALLY wrong...ejaculation is the sign that he has orgasmed...

how bout i show u ???but u gotta get me there first!!!LOL!

kiteblood

HSC
enoch said:
no they happen at the same time...if he doesnt have it at the same time...theres something REALLY wrong...ejaculation is the sign that he has orgasmed...
I'm not saying that a man can have an orgasm without ejaculating (I've heard that theory once or twice, but I doubt it). The latter is obviously going to occur along with the orgasm itself. I'm saying that he isn't having an orgasm every single time he ejaculates. If a man masturbates several times a day he may ejaculate each time, but he isn't necessarily having an orgasm every time. Ejaculation is just the release of sperm, it's doesn't signify anything.

hipPo3

HSC
kiteblood said:
I'm not saying that a man can have an orgasm without ejaculating (I've heard that theory once or twice, but I doubt it). The latter is obviously going to occur along with the orgasm itself. I'm saying that he isn't having an orgasm every single time he ejaculates. If a man masturbates several times a day he may ejaculate each time, but he isn't necessarily having an orgasm every time. Ejaculation is just the release of sperm, it's doesn't signify anything.
no .. at the begining of ejaculation the man has the orgasm and goes on for untill he stops shooting. A man can have as many orgasms as he wants depending on how much sperm is left ..

Edit: ya ya .. its true, poeple can have orgasms without any sperm comming out.. it happend to me when i was in yr 5 :D

Last edited:

repz

HSC
there are techniques to control when you orgasm (voluntary orgasm) and to orgasm without ejaculation

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
cant the man ejaculate sometimes without entirely orgasming, like premature ejaculation, doesnt it just come out without much other feeling?

i cant really explain what im asking, but if a guy comes before his "time", wouldnt it be less intense?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hipPo3 said:
its true, poeple can have orgasms without any sperm comming out.. it happend to me when i was in yr 5 :D
That happenned because the male body does not develop sperm until you hit puberty, and it is HIGHLY unlikely you had undergone puberty at the age of, what, like 10.

hipPo3

HSC
hipsta_jess said:
That happenned because the male body does not develop sperm until you hit puberty, and it is HIGHLY unlikely you had undergone puberty at the age of, what, like 10.
thats why no sperm came out..

and in the words of my old PE teacher:
"once u have grown hair on ur balls, it means u have become a man"

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
AlleyCat said:
cant the man ejaculate sometimes without entirely orgasming, like premature ejaculation, doesnt it just come out without much other feeling?

i cant really explain what im asking, but if a guy comes before his "time", wouldnt it be less intense?
a premature orgasm is less intense

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
Orgasm without ejaculation is possible for guys. That's experience talking. I was like "oh-em-gee, double-yew-tee-eff, question mark, exclamation point" and the guy I was with was like, "don't worry, it's because i already used up my store" and i was really weirded out, but yeah.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
bernz said:
Orgasm without ejaculation is possible for guys. That's experience talking. I was like "oh-em-gee, double-yew-tee-eff, question mark, exclamation point" and the guy I was with was like, "don't worry, it's because i already used up my store" and i was really weirded out, but yeah.
yeah, my bf told me about that...it's weird, but i guess its possible if you go multiple times in a row

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
The penis is like a .357 Combat Magnum... after 6 shots, you start firing blanks. ;)
thats quite an impressive 'weapon' :cool:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)