Orgies at schoolies (1 Viewer)

DopeyB

HSC
Hey this is a serious question. i heard schoolies is known for the likeliness of threesomes and orgies. is this true?? Id be up for one

schoolies is all about experimenting and exploring your sexuality, so why not

Camu

it's on bro. my friend went last year and there were definately orgies. then we pumped em again when they got back to sydney. good luck bro, you're in

la cucharacha

HSC
As possibly the only female here (I can't tell, you all seem fairly asexual) I will clarify that the reason most girls go to schoolies is because they are whores and want to use the excuse of drunkeness to get some. For me, drugs are a huge part of it, I'll probably spend as much on drugs as on accommodation. Either way, while you may not be safe in EXPECTING sex, there will certainly be opportunities which, if used to full advantage, could result in many orgies of happiness for all! :)

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
my friends are going, to be alone..and by them selves
away from the family
no one telling em what to do and being together celebrating
they have no intention to have sex..and they might drink alittle..
sounds boring or whatever..but orgies and sex and drugs and all that jazz is not on their mind..

Camu

Argonaut said:
Don't listen to this guy. He seems to think he owns a yacht.
since you didn't know the meaning of the word luxuriating (or even that it was a real word), i'm not surprised the concept of a metaphor is beyond you.

HSC
camu u shouldnt know what a metaphor is anyway coz like cool people are not spossed to know....cool people are spossed to wag school and take ekkies

HSC
Argonaut said:
A) It wasn't me who didn't know "luxuriating" was a word - that was someone else.
yep, sorry, that was me.

geez camu, if ur gonna bag out the whole "virgin squad" as u put it, u cud at least try and remember who it is that can't stand you. mind you, that require a freakin' massive memory. shudnt have nay trouble fitting in that huge head of yours though....

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
If u go 2 queensland during schoolies, ur bound 2 get pussy...
lol pardon the language...

SarahMary

*Procrastination Central*
HSC
TimeAndTide said:
But I still don't know why girls go to Schoolies.
I don't know why either. Why go to schoolies to get drunk and sleep with people when you can do it at home??

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
SarahMary said:
I don't know why either. Why go to schoolies to get drunk and sleep with people when you can do it at home??
A more diverse selection of guys maybe?

Bone577

HSC
N/A
I've heard conflicting reports. Though from the sounds of it it isn't very hard to get some at schoolies. But then again it isn't hard to get some at a Sydney club (like Rogues, hugely ho-ish).

But depends on the girl and yourself of course. If you are The Hunchback of Notredame and your going after the Virgin Mary, I don't think you will have much luck.

kelboo

HSC
No matter what happens make sure you are careful.

I don't know why people are telling me I am missing out; I'm glad I won't be there. Less chance of getting raped around my neighbourhood than up there, that's for sure!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)