Orientation Camps? (1 Viewer)

disfcuktional

HSC
Hi,

i was just wondering if uts is going to hold one of those orientation camps for 2005 students. My friend went to the law one last year and said that it wasa major blast which have him the opportunity to bond with those doing the same course. i just thought that sounded cool and was wondering why i hadn't heard about such an event yet?

Anyone have a clue?

shArkEe

i think every faculty holds their own camp, i know engineering is holding a camp for their students, you should get a letter on it like this week or something

IronMike

HSC
N/A
Law faculty has orientation camp as well. You should've received some info package from UTS,

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
There is a thread about the Law camp under the Faculty of Law forum.

Kirro

HSC
From what I can gather there isn't any camp for communications or the faculty of humanities right?

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
From memory, the only faculties to hold orientation camps at UTS are Law, Engineering, and IT. Business, Science, Nursing, Education and HSS don't hold camps.

If you're from one of the camping faculties, you should have received some information in your offer package.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
are the three faculty camps in diffent locations? It camp is in blue mountains, is any other camp there?

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
They are all in different locations. The IT camp information didn't say IN the Blue Mountaints :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)