"original diagrams"? (1 Viewer)

juggernaut

HSC
what are they referring to when they state "original diagrams" in the marking criteria

draw your own diagrams?

juggernaut

HSC
its for this dotpoint:
gather and present information on the structure and chemistry of a dry cell or lead-acid cell and evaluate it in comparison to:
button cell
fuel cell
vanadium redox cell
lithium cell
liquid junction photovoltaic device (eg the Gratzel cell)
in terms of:
chemistry
cost and practicality
impact on society
environmental impact

the assessment is basically the above.. and marking criteria for top band states "fully labelled, neat, original diagrams are a feature"

N

ND

"original"? wtf? i wouldn't worry about that, they can't take away marks if you draw the one in conqering chem.

edit: remember that you only have to compare it to one of them.

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
lol.. you know what? as long as it's not a HSC marker's comment, don't worry about it! Too much experience about crabbies non-HSC marking criteria (i hope this is not an official marking criteria i'm commenting on ;)) blanky original.. maybe you should find some paper and pencils that ages about 50 years and draw the diagrams.. now that's original ;) anyways. my point is.. as long as you have a proper diagram like those in ya text books, HSC markers won't complain about anything and will give a big similie for ya :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
just draw a diagram
yeah, just draw a "correct one" then , they can't take marks off u....and yeah, wouldn't have a clue abt. original, i mean hsc chemistry is just regurgitating notes- so u can't ask for originality. :D

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
original: "not derived from something else; fresh and unusual"

therefore you should try making up a diagram that is different to what it looks like in text books

Yeah thats right.

They just mean draw a driagram of your own creation.
ie. anything that covers all info in dot point

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)