Othello, dramatic techniques (1 Viewer)

TheCanuck

HSC
We are doing Othello in English, so…. does anyone have any notes/essays on the play’s dramatic techniques, etc…?
It would be gratefully appreciated. :)

yoakim

CBMI, MPH, AAP, MSF
HSC
yeah just give me a buzz, I've got heaps of notes, essays, dramatic techniques etc
I did Othello last term.

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
Ask me for help! I just did a speech on Othello, totally fucked it up. Didn't finish writing it, added quotes in from my cheat sheet (i snuck it up) and ended it by the comment on Iago; "He was a.. bad... man."(Made everything about Iago up on the spot ;D)

9/20, beat that ;>

smurkie

HSC
did anyone do othello as a comparitive to guess who's coming to dinner? if you have any notes it would be sooo good to have them

kejiwang

HSC
Yeah, what she said, i am currently doing a comparatives study on Othello and Primary colors, on "the art of deceptive practises", such a pain in the lower end, i am a new user, how do you get sources on this thing any way??

Evercursed

Troubled Thinker
HSC
LottoX said:
<3 Lawrence Fishbourne

<3 William Shakespeare
Oh god, that Lawrence Fishbourne movie is terrible. The acting is wooden, the plot is forced and it totally ruined the textual integrity of Shakespeare's original play by portraying Desdemona as a floozy. The only redeeming quality was the Kenneth Brannagh's protrayal of Iago,

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
I think the modernised version is quite good.. It's set in modern london and portrays it with a modern look towards the characters and themes, makes it alot more plausible ;o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)