others ways to enter UWS apart from the UAI (1 Viewer)

theone123

blue essence
HSC
are there other ways to enter UWS rather than basing entirely on the UAI, for eg. by begging the ppl at UWS for entry, showing u can perform better and etc.

zzangelzz

Queen of the Damned
HSC
Begging people for entry? I don't know about that one...
The only alternative entry scheme at UWS is the RET
Perhaps if you are interested in Visual/Performing arts courses,you could apply for them, as they base entry on an interview/audition and portfolio, rather than your UAI
The best thing for you to do is ring up UWS and get all the info you can!...it's a free call too!
Goodluck!

Dingo

Banned
well the one, if your of a female specimen, then it is easy for you to achieve what your want, monica lewinsky does it, boa kwan does it, christina aguilera does it, im sure britney spears does it, heheheh you know wat im talking about..

peace^^

theone123

blue essence
HSC
hahaha nice one, BoA Kwan, da korean popstar, watta hottie, find me her number ;)

Ashleet

HSC
if you do a tafe course named something like a university or tertiary preparation course (which is kinda a cross between uni and hsc) you should be able to gainenough credit in a year to get into the course you want to do

theone123

blue essence
HSC
yeah that too still depends on wat kinda subjects u do too and if it is suitable for the uni course u opting for :)

Ashleet

HSC
Elderslie High School, if you dont mind me asking, what was your uai?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if you are in year 11, i am sure it's uws that has the stat test? you do a test, and it helps you get in

Ashleet

HSC
i know someone who was in 50's for uai and did some tafe couses and after a year could get entrance into a course where the entry uai was around 80

Creator Failure

Originally posted by theone123
are there other ways to enter UWS rather than basing entirely on the UAI, for eg. by begging the ppl at UWS for entry, showing u can perform better and etc.
Well if u were at the Open Day, u prob. would've seen the SWIC counter, for Parra Campus...so thats a definite option...but then again, thats only if ur talking about sacrificing a year to get back on track :p

MumboJumboNo5

Creator Failure, would you mind briefing to me what the SWIC Counter for the Parra Campus was all about? :)

Or direct me to where I could find more information about it? :)

Dingo

Banned
SWIC is a uws campus in westmead made for international students. It does not concern you.

peace^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)