ottawa charter ...PLEASE help (1 Viewer)

~SArAh~B~

yeh asthma, and musculaskeletal is not going to be tested because it wasn't in the original 5 priority areas. Last year they asked about depression and RT injuries so I reckon they MIGHT focus on CVD or diabetes. Maybe they won't get us to apply anything to the ottawa charter..... mmm dreaming!

jgirl:).....

nah cause it was added in 2000.....the syllabus said that we have 2 look at the prioirity areas ni 1998....so asthma wont be in it!

Rachel_999

ok...are you people SURE that asthma wont be in it? my teacher said it can be for sure cause its been added as testable this year and she doesnt no why some schools wouldnt know that?

emailurcomments

HSC
Hey guys, i'm just starting an assignment on cardiovascular disease and its asking us to apply it to the ottawa charter, does anybody know how to do this well??? All the links that are up are now disconnected or not working and stuff... it'd help if anybody could get back to me asap, its due soon!

asha167

HSC
i know this message is from years ago but i have assessment due tomo and i'm having real difficulty. i have to apply the principles of the ottawa charter to the heart foundation initiative. if any can help..please do!!

heffo10

HSC
The easiest way to remeber the ottawa charter is Dead camels smell Real Bad i spent the whole week end studyin it n our teacher didnt place in the exam

effiec

HSC
N/A
waltzing amanda said:
hey guys
just wondering if you could help me with applying all the action areas of the ottowa charter to each of the 5 health priorities????

'im fine with cancer, injury and cvd but i stuggle to find initiatives in each of the ottowa principles for mental health diabetes and asthma
please help.....i have a feeling we're gonna be asked something on the latter
Sorry I can't help but was also wondering ow do you apply these principles to Indigenous health, effiec

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)