• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ottawa Charter - Road and traffic-related injuries (1 Viewer)

Squall619

HSC
I have an assessment question abou the ottawa charter:
"Evaluate the effectiveness of the application of the principles of the Ottawa Charter in addressing the areas of depression, and road and traffic-related injuries."
I've done Depression and the majority of road and traffic injuries but i need to find some infor on the Reorienting health services, and Building healthy public policy principles relating to road and traffic injuries. Any help is great thanks

calico

HSC
hey .. i tried clicking on the link but it keeps coming as page cannot be displayed .. any ideas ????

hairej1

HSC
Sorry im new 2 this haha and im not very good at using this website but do u (without wings) know where i would find one of these for asthma??
and ive seen posts by you b4 and you had a link to a homepage for "priority areas" stuff with ppls assessments they had posted and heaps of over relevant & helpful stuff.. but i keep 4getting how i got into it.. could u possibly post the link for this if u know wat im talking about and then ill copy & paste it and save it 2 my computer so i dont have 2 trouble u again haha
thanks 4 ur help!!!

Without Wings said:

agajudd

HSC
hahaha
saviour hahaha
we have to do this question in class and now i hav all the info i need. Cheers bro:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)