Our BOW is finished! (1 Viewer)

musing

HSC
How do you guys feel now that your BOW is over?

I feel somewhat disappointed because there is a lot of things that I could've done better. Fuck.

Vidhya

HSC
Don't worry, everyone feels the same way because an artwork can never actually be finished! But I am so relieved, I can actually start studying for the HSC (which sort of replaces the relief with stress again).

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Congratulations everyone for finishing your BOWs! Don't regret anything and try not to feel disappointed, it's in the past now. And your BOWs aren't absolute reflections of what you are capable of as an artist. Just be glad that it's over and that you can now focus on the rest of your subjects, knowing that art will never be that stressful again! :D

ArtemisOrthia

HSC
I highly agree with Deer.

The past couple of months (more so weeks) I have watched some of my closest friends stress to the maximum about their art majors, to the point they began to detest the subject. Just be proud of what you guys have managed to create (during a very stressful period of time!), and be thankful you'll no longer have those silly nagging teachers breathing fire down your throat (even as a FRIEND of an art student, I got nagged at by art teachers - what crazy individuals). Enjoy this brief period of accomplishment and relief, as it will soon be replenished by the stress of other HSC subjects.

Be proud guys! n_n And congratulations to you all, you all managed to complete it (and not lose your heads!). n_n

ruffshod

HSC
Do you know when we get the marks back?
i guess i dont want mine back til after exams, that way i wont get all disappointed and all, but im just curious..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)