Overflowing answers (1 Viewer)

megaman64

HSC
For the HSC in the subjects of chem and physics, if you overflow your answers, e.g. you write everything you know about it, do you get marks deducted?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
For the HSC in the subjects of chem and physics, if you overflow your answers, e.g. you write everything you know about it, do you get marks deducted?
You should generally stay within the lines. My teacher is a state marker. This is because they want the answers to be concise and straight to the point .

megaman64

HSC
but what happens if you write a lot. Example scenario: you have a lot of time left and unsure about a question, can you just write everything you know hoping that one of the points you wrote answers the question?

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
but what happens if you write a lot. Example scenario: you have a lot of time left and unsure about a question, can you just write everything you know hoping that one of the points you wrote answers the question?
Nope , stay within the lines. Edit: I'm not sure m.

Parvee

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
HSC
You won't get deducted marks if you write past the given lines.

deswa1

HSC
You can go over the lines

teeah

HSC
This is what I did with my chemistry trial and I got a decent mark for it. But with everything I did write down, I tried to link it back to the question they were asking.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)