OWeek Classes (1 Viewer)

TomHSC2012

HSC
Hey All,

So I'm starting on Monday, however I'm confused as to what happens about our lectures and tutorials etc. I have been told that no one will go to lectures in the first week, is this true? How do we find out what we NEED to attend? I have a lecture first thing Monday morning what should I do?

Cheers and thanks in advance,

Tom.

TomHSC2012

HSC
Hey thanks for you're reply Azure! Another question or two, what are mixed classes and also is there a definite way of looking up exactly whats on. Some of my Units, on the structure don't have any mention or column for mixed classes.

Thanks for your help,

Tom.

TomHSC2012

HSC
Sorry to Bump, I have another question. My First lecture is 9am tomorrow BBA111 but I can't seem to find it in the university offerings, where all the information such delivery of the unit etc. Is anyone able to link me directly to the unit please? Also BBA 111 Is the only unit which is not on my iLean?

Chopper_261087

HSC
Hi Tom,

In case you haven't already figured this out i'll give it a crack:

From what i've found out online a Mix Class is a mixture of Practical and Tutorial. I'm about to go into my first "Mix Class" myself so my guess would be that it's testing your abilities on, say, Excel while building on the information taught in the Lectures

Looking on iLearn, BBA111 should come up tomorrow. If you login to iLearn now and look on the right hand side there should be a link along the lines of "Click here to see if your unit is supported by iLearn." I would be checking it when you wake up tomorrow.

Hope this helps!

TomHSC2012

HSC
Hi Tom,

In case you haven't already figured this out i'll give it a crack:

From what i've found out online a Mix Class is a mixture of Practical and Tutorial. I'm about to go into my first "Mix Class" myself so my guess would be that it's testing your abilities on, say, Excel while building on the information taught in the Lectures

Looking on iLearn, BBA111 should come up tomorrow. If you login to iLearn now and look on the right hand side there should be a link along the lines of "Click here to see if your unit is supported by iLearn." I would be checking it when you wake up tomorrow.

Hope this helps!
Thanks Chopper, much appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)