O'Week (1 Viewer)

garrybarry

HSC
Any information on O'Week this year? Do all the individual halls put up information on the net, or just in their own buildings? What about the official ANU events?

breezy221090

HSC
Have you got you're enrolment pack in the mail yet. Coz mine had a flier with all the ANU social events on it.

blacksunset

HSC
generally you find out when you move in.. unless you know one of the sr's or ra's... and then you can find out from them... some hall s put it up early

ArtOfLosing

HSC
O Week looks so awesome this year. I'm so annoyed I'm going to miss it... damn Seattle... here's hoping Bush Week lives up to this standard

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
The only ANU event I ever go to is politics in the pub, and maybe big O this year. Bruce has an Eastern bloc bar night and a Scottish sports day, so I'll be around college for most of it with events like that :p

chuckyhol

HSC
Fingers crossed johns has something a little more interesting planned than the stuff in that facebook link.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Oh it will.
Kill a Keg and bibs, so many bibs! I'll be honest, college O-weeks are universally better than ANUSA run O-weeks. Even Ursies puts on a much better show. Also, is Burgmann Toga happening this year? I didn't see it on Bruce's draft O-week schedule.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
6:00pm: Politics in the Pub presented by the ANU Debating Society and the ANU Union
8:00pm: Greater Union presents Moonlight Cinema: the Rocky Horror Picture Show
Tuesday night looks quite good. I'll be able to dress up in my best Frankenfurter outfit for politics in the pub, that'll be a little weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)