OZ, where is OZ (1 Viewer)

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
Gavrillo said:
Season finale or the show's finale?
Season. This is gonna be the end of season 4 I think. Not sure if SBS or Fox have bought the rights to 5 and 6 though. I hope they have.

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
I was disappointed and relieved when the Asian-Black war didn't happen, only because I wanted to see Morales get his come-uppance for killing one of the Chinese refugees.

I hate O'Reilly and the man-bitch guard killed Nickolai, the coolest character ever... In a bath tub of all places, with a freakin hair dryer.

Kirk Aveciado (Alvarez) also played Joe Toye in Band of Brothers, I seem to recall a couple of other BOB guys being in it as well. It seems that actors from that show group together. One double episode of Boomtown had Lipton and Compton (Boomtown regulars) and Guarnere and Luz as well (guests)

phantom limb

HSC
N/A
can someone please tell me what happened last week, i have been too busy with PIP stuff so i haven't had time to watch the video... and i don't want to be out of the loop for tomorrow's episode.

I tried looking on the official site but the episode summaries hardly explain anything :(

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
It wasn't meant to be on tonight because of the cricket. Maybe next Monday if there's no cricket.

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
i'm not sure where the australian airings are up to, but i just watched the end of season currently showing. the very end was one of the most hiliariously ironic things i have ever witness. pure brilliance

my necktie is asleep

Spikeru

St. Mère Église church tower, danglin....
HSC
Once again, all the cool characters have died. The US Marine Col, Luke Perry's minister and the IRA guy is in the shite. Ahhhh well, Supreme Allah is dead, just deserts.

It can be very depressing though. Beecher is still in, Schillinger is an asshole again and Morales is still alive.

Now we wait for the next season I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)