ozhonda.com (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Why oh why must someone go and ruin a perfectly good site >_>

Any of you guys from the forums there?

For those who don't know, the site got hacked and they are offering the entire user database online, showing all the mod posts, photos of the mods, contact details, etc... kinda feel sorry for the mods though.

Btw if anyone cares, I got the info from an email and then visited the site (which looks very similar to the original) - www.ozhondasux.com

Whoever did that must've been very bored and have a real thing against ozhonda I suppose.

Last edited:

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
A surprising amount are from Adelaide...
I doubt very bored does it. Perpetually bored, perhaps. This person appears to have no life outside of the internet. Maybe they were bullied as a child.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
man they sure dont check their forum often eh? it wasnt likehe could do that in a few hours. besides, unless he got the admin password the admin can still fix some of the damage done, ie the mod section.

same thing happened yesterday to a game clan i am in. one of the admins got upset about something we did without his knowledge, and then just wiped our forum clean- all 18K posts of it.

alexxxz

HSC
whoever hacked that did a pretty good job. never liked honda's (bar the s2000 and nsx). so doesnt bother me :D

Pace_T

HSC
alexxxz said:
whoever hacked that did a pretty good job. never liked honda's (bar the s2000 and nsx). so doesnt bother me :D
yea me neither. i really like the s2000 too

7th Sign

HSC
the site is ok but seriously its only good for people with like civics I have been on their for 2 years and when ever I had a problem and ask a quaetion people never really help...I get soo much more help on PA...mods on their are veyr tight but ...they close stuff for pretty tight reasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)