P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (4 Viewers)

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
laracroft said:
yeah the incentives are.....$300 spending money for each of us...and upgraded rooms, we were on like the lowest level, with a four berth room, no window n we got upgraded to double rooms, with windows on the top level......
That's an awesome upgrade you guys scored!! But watch out if you get seasick.....the upper levels rock more than the lower ones....make sure you take sea sickness tablets on the morning of embarkation, and take them regularly during the cruise.

Italia

HSC
about my room numbers i rang p&o and they said they don't always give out room numbers..........she said we are grade s = special which means we are told on embarksion.......she said your room numbers will be written on your luggeg as you embark...............when the cruise draws closer i'm gunna make a fuss........cause when i booked i was told its first in best dressed and if we booked at the time we did will probly get on the two upper levels......i also asked which theme nights would be running on our cruise and they siad i had to call back a couple of days before the cruise leaves

laracroft

i know they usually do, for theme nites that is, a pj night, n gender bender, where guys dress up as chicks, vice versa, which i've seen pics of, n its bloody classic....but i dunno what else

Italia

HSC
i no all the theme nights but not all run on the one cruise cause there is too many ...........they are,,,,,,,,,,,pj night,,,,,,bender jender as u said also island night,,,,,fright night,,,,country and western,,,,,,,,,and there are two new ones they are introducing for paciifc sun they are pirate night and super hero night

Danoz The Great

HSC
new caledonia?

Is this the cruise that goes to New Caledonia and back? There's a group of people from my school in that for next year, which have already booked. It's apparently full up already.
I don't think I'd do it though

Italia

HSC
dani_danoz said:
Is this the cruise that goes to New Caledonia and back? There's a group of people from my school in that for next year, which have already booked. It's apparently full up already.
I don't think I'd do it though
its the one next month,,,,,not next year....i was in your position this time last year......booking.....lol i don't wanna go back there

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Italia said:
its the one next month,,,,,not next year....i was in your position this time last year......booking.....lol i don't wanna go back there
italia what if P&O decides to cancell the cruise because there were problems with the refurbishing... (however you spell it) i think you would hang yourself

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
Edit: my slow ass typing skills means all the info I posted was already put up in the time it took me to type that up....hehehe

prj

Navjeet said:
Edit: my slow ass typing skills means all the info I posted was already put up in the time it took me to type that up....hehehe
yeah.....that would have made sense if it made sense

Italia

HSC
SKA said:
italia what if P&O decides to cancell the cruise because there were problems with the refurbishing... (however you spell it) i think you would hang yourself
don't worry i already looked into that.......the ship is due in sydney harbour this wednesday.....its on schedule......the refurbishement is over...........even if there was some kind of delay i'm on the third cruise the ship is taking i can't see such a big delay.....thankgod

Navjeet

>^..^<
HSC
prj said:
yeah.....that would have made sense if it made sense
lol...yeah.....i just erased everything i posted in the post originally, and then wrote that message...dont mind me....i'm just sleep deprived...heheh

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Italia said:
exactly three weeks until the 2nd schoolies cruise
yeh well my schoolies cruise is in 8 weeks and i havent even got a passport yet :)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Italia said:
don't worry i already looked into that.......the ship is due in sydney harbour this wednesday.....its on schedule......the refurbishement is over...........even if there was some kind of delay i'm on the third cruise the ship is taking i can't see such a big delay.....thankgod
we had a huge delay getting back in2 the ports at sydney last yr,, coz we had a huge man overboard prank....

omg and ppl, wen at dinner, they serve the snails.. (one of the last days) dont eat them.. we had them the last night, and most ppl got food poisoning from them and appart from being hungover the day we were comnig in2 syd, every one was throwing up everywhere. not pretty.

oh and eat the bread rolls!! OMG! best thnig ever.. and the butter is yummy with them! YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM oh and get pissed at dinner hehehehehehehe we did :D:D:D

Italia

HSC
SKA said:
yeh well my schoolies cruise is in 8 weeks and i havent even got a passport yet :)
i'm gathering u mean't 8 days not 8 weeks........i couldn't apply until i turned 18 which was two fridays ago.....i went in on my b-day and havn't got it but it's only been a week and a half.......hopefully u have applied,,,, call them,,, u should have a reference number!!!!!!1 i lost mine

Italia

HSC
The ship finally has arrived below are some pics of the ship in sydney harbour.....it arrived on tuesday night and is leaving this evening on its first ever cruise.....when it comes back the first schoolies will be leaving ......i also found a pic of the lobby,,,,after refit....they are attached

rebooki

HSC
N/A
yeh there was pictures of it sailing on the news and stuff...
my dear lord it looks awesome.... first cruise is gonna be ace

Italia

HSC
on the news.....i've been watching the news for that persific reason and havn't seen anything.....i've seen heaps of the outside pics on the net (not heaps but a few).........but i wanna see the inside...........were they showing the inside..........i remember when the Pacific Sky came they put pics in the sunday paper........hopefully they do the same.........p&o have just spent $35 mill they deserve some publicity

rebooki

HSC
N/A
there was no inside pictures just like a video shot from a helicopter sorta thing so yeh...

pungpui

HSC
a word of advice from someone whos been on over 15 cruises...incl pacific sky and pacific sun (when it was the Carnival Jubilee) if your prone to sea sickness (espeically since this is the South Pacific...far rougher than Mediterrenean or Caribbean):

- DONT take the pill...take the patch...pill makes u drousy and feel lousy...patch is invisible and doesnt have this side affect of the pill

- If you can, request a cabin as middle down the ship as possible, both in terms of not too far near the front or back...and to the top and bottom...a ship works like a pivot point, obviously as the ship rocks, the front and back are the most unstable which is a shit when your trying to sleep...also not too far up top coz it also is unstable...but if your too far down it gets very creeky and noisy from the ship being flexible...noisy creeking is a bitch to try and sleep...
the older the ship, the more creeky it is...

- use the cruise cash card...when they ask you to give credit card details and whatever for the cash card, dont assume 'oh i'll just use cash'...on the ship literally everything u need to pay for is on the cruise cash card account...most places dont accept cash and you'll be fucked wen u wanna drink

- tipping is usually a must but i guess for schoolies...i dont think they'll expect much

- room service is usually free 24/7 on most cruises...but i heard somewhere that P&O Australia has introduced charges...so dont take my word for it and check if you want it (if ur 2 sick to leave the room)

- go2 the pyjarma party...its fuckin hilarious!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)